Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

3 hours ago, PopKills said:

Yeah this being an Elton song + the cover kinda ruined all initial hype for me. Might check it out if it plays on the radio and I like it tho. 

Awww too bad.

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.gif.8dbf45922b041ea98

OT: It's definitely coming next week ladies, get ready!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

Oh cute. Too bad I don't like Elton John's music so doubt I'll even like it but I'll stream it for Britney sake at least a few times

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

They changed it back :deadbanana2:

I think Spotify is glitching or something because it shows me both pictures. The old one as her header and the Glory one below "Artist pick" and in her bio :rip:

12 hours ago, Jude said:

Elton John is gonna ruin this. 

How is he gonna ruin his own song? :skull:

ot: So excited for this and glad it’s finally confirmed. Pre-saved it :gaycatney6::heart:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

I still can't believe that's the official single cover :biblio: Such a... choice. I hope it doesn't reflect the quality of the track.

54 minutes ago, allforyou said:

I still can't believe that's the official single cover :biblio: Such a... choice. I hope it doesn't reflect the quality of the track.

Media outlets have reported it's a placeholder. Please do some reading before you post :gaycat6:

I just HOPE the vocal production is good 

I'm kinda annoyed that there's no official "image" or promo picture for this. Whoever's distributing this knows they're in for a lucrative week by bagging Britney MF Spears. The least they could of done is got the girl a quick shoot for her spotify/AM profiles and banners. 

16 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

I'm kinda annoyed that there's no official "image" or promo picture for this. Whoever's distributing this knows they're in for a lucrative week by bagging Britney MF Spears. The least they could of done is got the girl a quick shoot for her spotify/AM profiles and banners. 

The song isn't coming till next week-  y'all need to chill with your instant gratification needs  :deadbanana4:   there won't be anything come release week if they drop everything now

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

The song isn't coming till next week-  y'all need to chill with your instant gratification needs  :deadbanana4:   there won't be anything come release week if they drop everything now

It's just clear from the Spotify update that they have nothing new.  My point wasn't that we didn't have it now, it's that they could of invested more. 

Edited by Joesuxx

I hope that this can be huge just for the simple fact that I just want Britney to see (even more) that everybody is rooting for her 

We really need a new Brit shoot - we're starved. Give us at least one dolled up fresh pic please queen. 

(though we'll probably get this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlA3ouOY2oZSrCXdji7VG)

14 hours ago, FAN said:

This is coming out oddly close to the VMAs :eli:

Don't be ridiculous. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.