• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PlERRE

• Stan.killah

• Marry Illusion Glory

• little legend

15 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Since you're too blind to notice, I guess I'll explain it to you :swan:

Making these type of stan threads are a waste. They make you/your base look desperate for any praise that can validate a false idea that your fav is great and/or relevant.

Is this opinion piece by i-D Magazine going to change ATRL's view on gaga? is it going sway the general public's view on her?

The answer is obvious NO because most don't care and most know that it's obviously false. "World biggest pop star" but yet has low album/single sales and does nothing but tumble down the charts whenever she releases anything :dies:

But speaking about caring for opinions, it's flattering how much you care about mine enough to keep replying to my posts while foaming at the mouth

tenor.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ0a2V5

This meltdown 

tiffany-pollard.gif

16 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Not OGHs spending their Saturday nights camping out in this thread :ahh:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

21 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Since you're too blind to notice, I guess I'll explain it to you :swan:

Making these type of stan threads are a waste. They make you/your base look desperate for any praise that can validate a false idea that your fav is great and/or relevant.

Is this opinion piece by i-D Magazine going to change ATRL's view on gaga? is it going sway the general public's view on her?

The answer is obvious NO because most don't care and most know that it's obviously false. "World biggest pop star" but yet has low album/single sales and does nothing but tumble down the charts whenever she releases anything :dies:

But speaking about caring for opinions, it's flattering how much you care about mine enough to keep replying to my posts while foaming at the mouth

tenor.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ0a2V5

So you could have just said this, a much more valid post. "not with those album sales" obviously shows slight bitterness that she was praised and makes your motive seem very different. 

you do care. if you didn't at all you would have rolled your eyes and kept scrolling.

Gaga biggest pop star in the world WBK!

And we love to see it! :jonny4:

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o4_540.gifv

19 hours ago, SwiftLover said:

Not Max Clark’s magazine…. :biblio:

Anyways, I don’t believe it :alexz3:

I’m sure you don’t.

F22.png.ba0a1cb858c41fc4f96351f249c21844

On 7/25/2022 at 8:32 AM, Rhiannon said:

Gaga biggest pop star in the world WBK!

And we love to see it! :jonny4:

That gif :jonny6:

4 years ago  :jonny6:

On 7/24/2022 at 6:05 AM, little legend said:

They didn't lie. 

Can't wait for this thread to be full with pressed Britney and Madonna fans like the previous thread , where Gaga against was praised.  They are so pathetic :bibliahh:

The white lion profile also stans Britney :lmao:

5 hours ago, Rican said:

The white lion profile also stans Britney :lmao:

That explains everything  :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.