• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Attitude

• dabunique

• Thinking Of You

11 hours ago, Attitude said:

I think they could've gone on for a few more years. The problem with them and 3LW was that they completely changed their images with their second albums. They went from He Loves You Not to this:

From what they've said over the years Diddy basically forced this song on them along with the sexier image. This song doesn't even match the rest of the sound from their shelved second album. It bombed and Diddy dropped them. :skull:

This was such FIRE ?  definitely stanned

@Reverse Warholian

KNEW this would be about Dream before opening this thread. They came out during the height of the teen pop craze, and had like two hits. But that was still big at a time especially for a girl group among the dozens, and dozens of girl groups. 

Anything Diddy touches is poisoned. 

Am I the only one who got really sad when the 2010 transition came in the video? :sad:

5 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Something about “good luck trying to succeed on that label” + some other stuff, on the night of the MTB finale.  Something of that nature.  

It was lightweight shade, but you could tell they were still salty :rip:  Like… it was the first time I heard from them in YEARS, and that’s what they had to say? Let them girls have their moment…Lol. 

Lol yeah they sound like they were salty, which is understandable but DK just got created and they were already on their necks...

started listening to them cause of this tweet and now i am kinda obsessed

#DREAM2023REUNION

Thank God  the 3LW girls managed to book The Cheetah Girls because otherwise :rip: 

That was sad, but at the same time there’s nothing wrong with what they’re doing now. At least they’re working and making a decent living. Not every artist or group is meant to have longevity. Sometimes you do have to go back to regular life, especially if you’re unable to hustle your way back into the industry. Not to mention, Diddy never had serious intentions of doing anything but using his “Making the Band” artists to further his own endeavors and fill his pockets. Everyone knows that he’s got a long list of artists waiting for checks that will never come. 

20 hours ago, Attitude said:

I think they could've gone on for a few more years. The problem with them and 3LW was that they completely changed their images with their second albums. They went from He Loves You Not to this:

From what they've said over the years Diddy basically forced this song on them along with the sexier image. This song doesn't even match the rest of the sound from their shelved second album. It bombed and Diddy dropped them. :skull:

this track is amazing wtf :deadbanana: how have i never heard of the,?

6 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

started listening to them cause of this tweet and now i am kinda obsessed

#DREAM2023REUNION

They reunited in 2016. I think they ended on bad terms.

No shame in them working. It's a shame they didn't continue making music, but I'm not surprised given that they were under Puffy's umbrella.

19 hours ago, americanlife said:

This show would’ve been huge :eek: missed opportunity. I hope they’re all doing well.

Ugh, I would have binged this.

Not the burps at the end, though. :skull:

Edited by The7thStranger

20 hours ago, americanlife said:

This show would’ve been huge :eek: missed opportunity. I hope they’re all doing well.

Maybe someone can pick up the show now if they still want to do it, since it's going viral now :deadbanana2:

--------------

It sucks what happened to alot of these late 90s to early noughties teen pop groups especially overseas, here in the UK alot still stay in the public eye  while doing other stuff while in other countries it seems like they dissappear from the face of the earth:rip: 

Its awful that Piddy has murdered so many careers and I pray to GOD Flo doesn't work with him.

Edited by Gwendolyn

Oh no, they have… service jobs? Is this the ‘shocking’ moment? People are so ******* classist

23 hours ago, professor2000 said:

I bought their album, and it was OK. 

Vocally + dancing-wise they weren’t doing anything we hadn’t seen before. :laugh:  And they didn’t write/produce.   Wonder how much of that was Diddy’s doing? 

But they were just kinda THERE.  So I’m not surprised they disappeared.  

Just like Hoku, Samantha Mumba, BBMAK, and the other quick Pop moments, they pretty much did what they were gonna do.  :skull: 

lol I always remember Hoku randomly. I remembered the All That performance or something. 

On 7/23/2022 at 8:08 AM, americanlife said:

I don't remember the trailer being this intriguing back when it initially came out. It's like a mix of Making the Band and Teen Mom. It would've been a cute show/season. I wish it would've aired somewhere :matty:

On 7/23/2022 at 8:30 AM, Power love said:

Dream was made to milk from the teen pop era. They were never going to last outside that. 

Diddy has ruin soo many careers & screwed over soo many ppl. Why isn’t her cancel? 

There should be a video of everybody he played.

This 100x. He Loves U Not is still a bop though. 

They had bops. It’s sad they fell off so quickly :cries: 

He Loves U Not was one of my favorite bops as a kid :WAP:

On 7/23/2022 at 9:32 AM, Thinking Of You said:

I really dislike Diddy. He’s talented but he’s done so much wrong. I will never get over the fact he made Christopher Williams suck him off to be on his label. 

what is THIS tea lol

Thinking Of You
8 minutes ago, dabunique said:

what is THIS tea lol

An entertainment lawyer walked in on Christopher giving Diddy a BJ at Bad Boy Records for a demo deal. His ex-bodyguard confirmed it too. The lawyer was ultimately fired and ran out of town. The lawyer ended up working for someone else and that other person ended up telling us the tea last year. When they saw it, Diddy said: “I’ll do whatever the f*ck I want to do in my building. It’s power, see…if I could make a man suck my d*ck, I could make people do anything for money”

2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

An entertainment lawyer walked in on Christopher giving Diddy a BJ at Bad Boy Records for a demo deal. His ex-bodyguard confirmed it too. The lawyer was ultimately fired and ran out of town. The lawyer ended up working for someone else and that other person ended up telling us the tea last year. When they saw it, Diddy said: “I’ll do whatever the f*ck I want to do in my building. It’s power, see…if I could make a man suck my d*ck, I could make people do anything for money”

Chile ... I can't ... but why does this shock me LOL

Thinking Of You
2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Chile ... I can't ... but why does this shock me LOL

Diddy has always been with other men too. The entire Black community knows this. It’s nothing new :dies:

4 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Diddy has always been with other men too. The entire Black community knows this. It’s nothing new :dies:

oh no i've known those rumors for almost three decades now

but him using his power like dat smh, dats why i don't get why i'm shocked lol

On 7/23/2022 at 2:08 PM, americanlife said:

Looks fun indeed

On 7/23/2022 at 9:32 AM, Thinking Of You said:

I really dislike Diddy. He’s talented but he’s done so much wrong. I will never get over the fact he made Christopher Williams suck him off to be on his label. 

WaiT that’s HOT I would love to be able to suck him off :smitten2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.