Kim Petras reveals she had another scrapped album

Lady Claire

So, during her Amazon music doc it was revealed a tracklist for an album named “Candy” which many people thought it was a demo album she did before Era 1. However her team and Kim herself revealed it was actually the album she was planning to put out this year.

The tracklist:

That means the “Problematique” album was scrapped a long time ago and she made 3 projects:

1st idea - Problematique, which half of it leaked

* Slvt Pop ideas came in between Problématique and Candy *

2nd idea - Candy, still unknown though the song Choker is old and already leaked back in the day and she probably re-worked on it

3rd idea - the album she’s currently making with multiple producers and probably the one we’ll be getting.

Edited by Lady Claire

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• Boysdontcry

• Roger

• OmegaRidley

She indeed had music for 3 albums just like she said… and now we need an album and half to be leaked + one to be officially released :bibliahh:

She would do much better as an indie act. Her major label debut has made 80% of her stans jump ship

I swear to god, I really don't get this industry at all.

HOW can an artist create a full album, put all that work into it and then the label not release it?!

7 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

HOW can an artist create a full album, put all that work into it and then the label not release it?!

Exactly :doc:

Signing a contract was the worst thing to happen to her

8 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Ask the woman in my avi :redface:

7 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Same, the amount of money wasted, like at least release it as a mixtape or something to hold the fans over, I'm sure you'll see at least some revenue :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Ask the woman in my avi :redface:

Masochism doesn't exist

Archetype

Sky is the problem

the fact that we could’ve had 2 full albums + TOTL3 by now

Sad, hope she can get out of this mess soon 

Is she Gaga 2.0?

ARTPOP Act II

LG5 (Redone)

Free Woman Album

I feel like I’m missing some :deadbanana:

I have to laugh.gif

25 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

because the label is paying to manufacture and distribute the album. if it doesn't think it will sell, they won't publish it

6 minutes ago, yonsé said:

because the label is paying to manufacture and distribute the album. if it doesn't think it will sell, they won't publish it

Even a digital album? How much can that really cost? I thought the label pays for studio time which if you’ve already done but then scrap the songs that seems a waste of money

Her signing onto a label was the worst mistake she ever made :skull: 

28 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Even a digital album? How much can that really cost? I thought the label pays for studio time which if you’ve already done but then scrap the songs that seems a waste of money

if they give you the budget for a studio album, theyre going to want you to return the cost. digitally publishing the songs wouldn't get them that return because no one makes money from streaming

47 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Is she Gaga 2.0?

ARTPOP Act II

LG5 (Redone)

Free Woman Album

I feel like I’m missing some :deadbanana:

None of these were fully realized projects. Act II was some scraps she wanted to put together as a B sides album, Redone sessions were only 8 songs and one of them made it to Joanne, Free Woman turned into Chromatica with the same exact songs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.