• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin Parker

• Ricardo1993

• Mtjjproducer

• dirrtydiana

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I never know she was a natural brunette??? :deadbanana2:

Every time I have seen her in dark hair I thought that was a dye. Flop @ me, someone revoke my stan card STAT :rip:

She looks SO Mediterranean here. No wonder she was told to dye her hair blonde and have a nose job (which she didn’t). She was told by her label she looked to ethnic and most Americans outside the Northeast would not be familiar with her looks and wouldn’t perceive her as American. ?

2 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I don’t mind her blonde but I think the problem is that she always goes for the whitest shade of platinum blonde and at times it washes her out and it ages her a lot. I like the platinum blonde but as she’s getting older it’s just not suiting her. I think she should try a more medium golden blonde color or a strawberry blonde shade like this chromatica look

large.06_18_20_CHAHN_HAUS_LABS_LG_LOOK_0

Yeah she looks great there. The really bleach blond hair that she has had most of career doesn’t really suit her. She would be a bombshell like a honey blonde or light brown hair. Like the color Jlo keeps would be perfect 

2 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

leylanie (@heavenlygaga) / Twitter

I mean... :heart2:

she’s a beautiful woman for sure and I never got the jokes about her being ugly, because she’s farrrr from even being average looking but this was not a good look for her. She looked absolutely traumatised the entire night and she looks much better with softer colours like light brown/dark blond. 

her blonde is what we are all used to but she is ever so stunning with her natural dark brown 

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Hate to break it to ya but this color is not natural either 

She said herself her natural hair color is dark brown. She also mentioned dying her hair a lighter brown with blonde highlights during her early teen years. She may have had light brown hair as a girl but it got darker as she got older.

55 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

How did I never know she was a natural brunette??? :deadbanana2:

Every time I have seen her in dark hair I thought that was a dye. Flop @ me, someone revoke my stan card STAT :rip:

I think the only natural blondes that I know of in pop music are Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. I’m pretty missing a few…Kylie Minogue? 

so sexy and hot, she looks like the Italian girls worked at my company :jonny5:

she somehow looks in her 30s at 18 lol! she looks cute though. I really loved Gaga's natural lips and puffy cheeks. It made her look cute but serious all at the same time. Now her puffy lips and sharp cheeks make her look a little goofy sometimes but when she has the right makeup it serves.

4 hours ago, BlackAura said:

She looks like Ava Max....

:rip:

We found the Diamonds & Dancefloors inspirational concept :rip:

E4ETsTLXEAE1MxY.jpg:large

I absolutely hate the wig she wore during the Düsseldorf date :deadbanana2:

And yes she looked better with this hair 

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She said herself her natural hair color is dark brown. She also mentioned dying her hair a lighter brown with blonde highlights during her early teen years. She may have had light brown hair as a girl but it got darker as she got older.

18 is late teens so this proves the color in the picture is not natural. It may be close to her color but the trained eye can see the picture is a dye job most likely to cover the highlights you mentioned 

Always a kii when i see people saying that she "botched" her face when she still looks the same, but older.

Beautiful queen :heart:

She's so pretty with her dark hair. :smitten:

4 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Yeah she looks great there. The really bleach blond hair that she has had most of career doesn’t really suit her. She would be a bombshell like a honey blonde or light brown hair. Like the color Jlo keeps would be perfect 

This! It compliments her skin and eyes. 

3F81078100000578-4436026-image-a-22_1492

I myself bleach and color my hair a lot, so I understand the appeal of having platnium hair as you can go different colors more easily on whim (pastels especially), and there is something glamorous-feeling about the color even as it damages hair :rip:, so I get why she likes it. That said as the years go by, she really does look great with dark hair. Even in Gucci, with that tragic 80s hair, she looked really cute in some scenes (like when Maurizo takes her to visit his dad, or when she gives him head in the car so she can go to NYC). 

If I was her I'd go dark blonde/golden brown while in actress mode, and go with bleached blonde or black hair during album and tour cycles. 

Edited by eleganceislearned

13 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

leylanie (@heavenlygaga) / Twitter

I mean... :heart2:

oh wow:jonny5:

Brunette is the colour she should stick with.

So beautiful, she looks stunning with this natural look too! Hopefully this will keep the monsters from feuding with the Hive for a quick minute. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.