What's the worst concert you've ever been to?

tili33

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• DirtyPony87

• PennywiseTheClown

• taemin

Maroon 5 but they're up against Lady Gaga lol

Miguel but it was in the beginning of his career. You could tell there was no (or not enough) sound check or preparation for his set. The mic feedback was UNBEARABLE :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

Rihanna’s Anti tour. It was so lazy, she was late, barely sang, almost all songs were shortened and the show lasted like 75/80 minutes :rip:

a real mess 

Christina Aguilera a few years ago. I love her, and her voice was stunning but the show was so messy :skull: It had no flow at all, and most songs had the length of interludes. A lot of songs were sung for 80% by backup singers with X only adlibbing her way through.

Also very few tickets were sold so they had moved the stage forward a lot to still give the impression it was sold out/full. So my friend and I were sitting almost behind the stage while normally you have a great view from those seats :rip:

3 minutes ago, PennywiseTheClown said:

Christina Aguilera a few years ago. I love her, and her voice was stunning but the show was so messy :skull: It had no flow at all, and most songs had the length of interludes. A lot of songs were sung for 80% by backup singers with X only adlibbing her way through.

Also very few tickets were sold so they had moved the stage forward a lot to still give the impression it was sold out/full. So my friend and I were sitting almost behind the stage while normally you have a great view from those seats :rip:

came to say this, it was christina for me as well. she was just belting/screaming throughout like 2 songs then going backstage while the dancers danced to interludes :rip: entire sections were closed off cause of unsold tickets (really overpriced too!! one of the most expensive concerts i've been to) it was just a terrible experience all around. 

i saw FIRO Ora in the same venue, sold out and much better performance/vibes all around :rip:

Fifth Harmony after Camila left

it was basically a RuPaul concert, awful vocals and all 4 of them trying to serve face

Nicki’s Queen tour, mostly because of the boring crowd but also barely any production value

Lil Wayne

35 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

came to say this, it was christina for me as well. she was just belting/screaming throughout like 2 songs then going backstage while the dancers danced to interludes :rip: entire sections were closed off cause of unsold tickets (really overpriced too!! one of the most expensive concerts i've been to) it was just a terrible experience all around. 

i saw FIRO Ora in the same venue, sold out and much better performance/vibes all around :rip:

A mess and a half :rip:And now that you mention it, the tickets were also way to expensive yes

Aerosmith. It wasn't bad bad, but they literally just seemed like they just wanted to get through the set and move on. 

1 hour ago, enchanted0 said:

Princess Nokia. It was a festival set

Came here to say this.

25 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Charlie Puth. Absolute terrible “performer”.

did u go to voicenotes?

Beyonce's Mrs Carter Show Tour

I want to make clear that the actual show itself was great, Bey's incredible ect. But the sound was SO bad in the venue that I could never hear her actual singing except in a few acapella moments. SO much bass. It was nearly 10 years ago and I still cringe thinking about how disappointed I was as a fan, and no doubt it was the venues fault 100% :doc:

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

did u go to voicenotes?

No. I went a festival set from the era that had One Call Away, We Dont Talk Anymore, etc 

Just now, diogozsz said:

No. I went a festival set from the era that had One Call Away, We Dont Talk Anymore, etc 

got it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.