• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erreur2 La Nature

• slw84

• Daydream

• Vrx.

9 minutes ago, Mohit said:

he can buy a sex doll if thats all he wants 

I don't think he feels any pleasure filling a plastic doll with his juice. Deranged psychopaths like him want to impregnate real women with a tsunami of c**. They want to breed, they want to dominate and they want to get them pregnant. That's exactly what he wants. The "man" knows how to make children but clearly does not care for any of them and has no interest in raising them.

That's the most fitting song I could think of describing people like him:

He's disgusting. :psyduck:

This ish is not funny at all.:lakitu:

Spreading his corny azz energy to multiple generations (to no fault of their own). This is when we call Lorena Bobbitt and nip this sh in the bud.

I've never cringed so hard about a celeb. I never knew someone could be this corny and wack in my lifetime WTF:cupid: 

Edited by slw84

I want to meet his parents and find out who is responsible for creating this and tell them off with choice words. This is not at all funny and very concerning. There is no way he is going to be in every single one of those kids lives throughout their journey to adulthood. He can't even show them a proper example as he's still childish AF and as soon as he's tested he folds like origami.

he's an egomaniac who sees these kids as accessories. He is outrageous.

Have mercy on those kids.

The woman allowing this are just as bad as he is. A check is not worth a *possibly* irresponsible baby daddy, ladies.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Buffy said:

Imagine if he and Mariah were still married and she agreed to have kids with him. The only time we’d hear her sing is when she’s screaming notes from delivering babies every year.

Mariah had a very hard time conceiving, and then a very difficult pregnancy. She would absolutely never have another. (Maybe that's one reason they split? :'()

He's literally so stupid. He thinks the notoriety of being the guy that keeps impregnating women is cute. He's just going to keep this trend until they start coming after his thirsty ass for child support - then it won't be cute anymore. Mariah should really hire someone to eliminate the problem. 

Wait one of his children is named "Powerful Queen Cannon" :deadbanana2:

I believe it is a cult or something

Have you all watched "Our Father" in Netflix? He behaves definitely the same as the doctor except this is with the woman's consent

This should have legal repercussions. Its extraordinarily selfish and borderline dangerous since he has a platform.

Also the undertone of it all...

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I don't think he feels any pleasure filling a plastic doll with his juice. Deranged psychopaths like him want to impregnate real women with a tsunami of c**. They want to breed, they want to dominate and they want to get them pregnant. That's exactly what he wants. The "man" knows how to make children but clearly does not care for any of them and has no interest in raising them.

That's the most fitting song I could think of describing people like him:

Honestly any man who dares to have more than 2 kids in his life should be sterilized. there should be a law for this. :coffee2:

The way women are degrading themselves spreading wide open for this pig only for the baby money he will provide…

This act should be treated as a crime

At this rate i feel like he’s doing it for a tv show or some payout deal like the kardashians

8 hours ago, Mohit said:

Honestly any man who dares to have more than 2 kids in his life should be sterilized. there should be a law for this. :coffee2:

Wtf lol

Many families have more than two children and there’s nothing wrong with that as long as you have the money to take care of them and want to raise them.

My mother has (had) 8 sisters and brothers and they were all raised by my grandparents, all close and all happy.

My father has (had) 10 sisters and brothers and my grandparents did a great job raising them too.

It might be less common nowadays but there’s literally no reasons to prevent anyone from having a big family. Though we should pay more attention to men like Nick Cannon and create laws to punish them cause they’re dangerous, sick, and need a serious therapy.

I can’t imagine the amount of sadness and loneliness the kids are going to go through and I hope they never learn who their biological father is. 

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

The thread title should have been "Nick Cannon threatens to have 3 more children in 2022".

It’s probably not a threat anymore tbh, the women are probably already impregnated. :gaycat6:

Edited by AlanRickman1946

On 7/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, wastedpotential said:

This man clearly has some sort of impregnation fetish. Somebody needs to castrate him ASAP :toofunny2:

He’s admitted to having a breeding kink

8 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

He’s admitted to having a breeding kink

Is breeding considered a kink? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.