• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overprotected

• Julia Fox

• wish

• Touch It

ocRUq89.gif

GG element :heart2: i feel terrible about having to make this decision but i wanted to make a big move. no hard feelings babeee you played an amazing game

NOW WE WANNA HEAR FROM THE AUDIENCE

ARE YOU #TEAMWISH

positions-tanked.thumb.gif.1959401779fbc

ARE YOU #TEAMNICK

ezgif-4-56603fba8f.thumb.gif.f6f16fa2c47

OR ARE YOU #TEAMBRYCE

556041085_irenesmall.thumb.gif.2310cd0926a5bb5300a4aa661f7eb8d0.gif

MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD USING THE HASHTAGS ABOVE! AND TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE VLX FINALE!!!

• ATRL Moderator

After playing VL four times on NewTRL (and I think 2 or 3 times on OldTRL), I really had my hopes up that this was the season I'd finally be able to win! So yeah, definitely not the result that I was hoping for today, especially with the bonus F4 round twist kind of throwing everything up in the air. Regardless, I'm really proud of the challenge wins and average that I had throughout.

I don't know if I have the stamina to play again for quite awhile tbh, but I will always love VL. Playing four full seasons and losing at the end each time has taken a bit of air out of me :skull: Nick making me cackle with the Cirie comparison... I'll take it (3-6-3-4 like sldkjas please help)

@Overprotected - Thank you for hosting such a smooth season as always <3 It was a lot of fun! Great themes and challenges! You always do an excellent job. Thank you to all the judges too for dedicating so much time to the game. It was a ton of work in VL7 with the fast turnaround times so I know how hard you've worked to keep it moving!

Thank you @wish for your consideration of my final plea <3 I knew there was probably a 1% shot of it actually working fff but yeah. I've had a feeling for awhile that you were the ultimate dark horse to win this whole thing! You've kind of been giving me @ughgabriel vibes from last season. Good luck in the finale!

Love you both @brycehooha and @Touch It and I wish you the best of luck in the finale!! We're getting an awesome winner regardless.

Anyways, let me try and win Let's Spoon instead fff (when I get like 4th place in the 24 Hour Challenge then what??)

1 minute ago, Touch It said:

3 wins (2 if u dont count comeback round)

2 highs

3 safes

1 low

3 bottoms

1 elimated

my diversity

oh wow not everyone in the finale has 1 elimated

#TEAMWISH

ARE YOU #TEAMNICK

OR ARE YOU #TEAMBRYCE

IM 

#TEAMWISH

#TEAMNICK

3 hours ago, Element said:

You've kind of been giving me @ughgabriel vibes

Please don’t associate me with that person ever again.

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Oh my

30 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Not a fellow Björk stan BULLYING me like this

ocRUq89.gif

#TEAMNICK

#TEAMBRYCE

Ok I haven't been paying attention to this season at all but omg at this SLAY of a Top 3??? Good luck to all of you!

2 hours ago, shelven said:

Ok I haven't been paying attention to this season at all but omg at this SLAY of a Top 3??? Good luck to all of you!

omg thanks so much! element was robbed from finale sadly :cries:

I'm on the team on the only tasteful, talented, iconic, not biased about any genre, versatile, legend and good writer of reviews that’s on the finale… yeah I’m #TEAMWISH

spacer.png

I'm on the team on the only two tasteful, talented, iconic, not biased about any genre, versatile, legend and good writer of reviews that’s on the finale… yeah I’m #TEAMWISH & #TEAMBRYCEHOOHA

I'm on the team on the only two tasteful, talented, iconic, not biased about any genre, versatile, legend and good writer of reviews that’s on the finale… yeah I’m #TEAMWISH & #TEAMTOUCHIT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.