Vanishing Letters 10 | WINNER REVEALED (pg. 118) | #ATRL'sNextTopVanisher

Overprotected

7DokJRx.gif

Donna Murphy - Mother Knows Best: the voice acting in this is absolutely phenomenal, such a classic yep

Lea Salonga - Reflection: I've never seen this movie but this song is a major classic and I love the instrumentation in this version over Xtina's, it sounds more timeless

Judy Kuhn - Colors of the Wind: Vanessa's version of this is one of my all time favourite Disney songs, and this version is great too, amazing lyrics

Mary J. Blige - I'm Going Down: it can be a bit sparse at times on the instrumental, but Mary covers it well with her vocals

Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas: I didn't realize I knew this classic already, great song

Robin S - Show Me Love: mega classic, I really like it

Fergie - Clumsy: the way I was listening to this album earlier, she really had IT this era, amazing

Allie X - Girl of the Year: probably middle of the pack for me here, I really enjoy the brighty poppy instrumentation

SASAMI - Call Me Home: this is quite good, I've heard it a few times now and I'm always jamming

NewJeans - Attention: it's a nice chill bop

Vanessa Hudgens - Come Back to Me: naurrrr you served up the SMASH here, I love it so much

YOUHA - Abittipsy: really enjoy this even tho it's just another song that hopped on the BL-copycat trend, but I can't make it not bop

@brycehooha @Touch It @wish

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overprotected

• Julia Fox

• wish

• Touch It

AampDFY.gif

Donna Murphy - Mother Knows Best: No thanks. 

Lea Salonga - Reflection: Slightly less bad than the previous one. 

Judy Kuhn - Colors Of The Wind: Okay.

Mary J. Blige - I'm Going Down: Decent for sure. 

Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas: You excelled with this pick. I love it. 

Robin S - Show Me Love: Household (no pun intended) classic for a reason! 

Fergie - Clumsy: I like it a lil tho I prefer about 3 other singles from this era. 

Allie X - Girl Of The Year: Something about her vocal pitch is not grabbing me. I like the production tho. 

SASAMI - Call Me Home: I knew this would be acclaimed.  It has good qualities going for it. 

Newjeans - Attention (Lead singles): One of the best k-pop songs of the year right here. 

Vanessa Hudgens - Come Back To Me (missing people round): Does nothing for me tbh. 

YOUHA - Japanese title (numbers round): I feel like it's missing something for me to fully get into it but for what it's worth it's a fine submission. 

@wish@brycehooha@Touch It

GL btw 

stream dirt femme

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.