:clown:

Not him undebuting pronoun changes :rip:

Good for them!

1 hour ago, Green said:

Lmao all the ATRL members praising him for this look like clowns now  :rip:

Screaming :rip:

15 hours ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Lmaoooo so its fake??

No, you can literally look on Instagram to see such, which makes ATRL reactionaries and transphobes reacting to an old Instagram story even odder given that the phrase "I'm him not them" has nothing to do with pronouns and is a fairly common way of saying you can't be compared to others. Several rappers have literally used it in songs.  :deadbanana4:

The way so many cis gay men get so dark-sided over trans and nonbinary people will only bring negative energy and suffering for gay men as a whole. Truly setting the path to remove our rights cause they wanna hate on others. 

Edited by Communion

On 7/17/2022 at 6:15 AM, bidet said:

Harry doesn't need to hop on this gen Z trend to stay relevant   

But he does. He keeps on using the community

OT: Uzi has always been queer. This is not surprising

On 7/17/2022 at 2:30 AM, TROPICUM said:

great! the hip-hop community is hyper-homophobic so I'm glad a mainstream rapper is doing things like this :clap3:

this. it's a bold and important movement. 

13 hours ago, Communion said:

No, you can literally look on Instagram to see such, which makes ATRL reactionaries and transphobes reacting to an old Instagram story even odder given that the phrase "I'm him not them" has nothing to do with pronouns and is a fairly common way of saying you can't be compared to others. Several rappers have literally used it in songs.  :deadbanana4:

The way so many cis gay men get so dark-sided over trans and nonbinary people will only bring negative energy and suffering for gay men as a whole. Truly setting the path to remove our rights cause they wanna hate on others. 

:cm:

First Ezra Miller and now him? The NB taking hit after hit. 

16 hours ago, Communion said:

It's not on his ig though?? Wtf yall smoking :rip:

2 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

HQlcfno.jpg 

???

IMG_1745.png

16 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

HQlcfno.jpg 

???

12 minutes ago, Bussea said:

IMG_1745.png

For some reason it shows it on my main account but not on my finsta. 

42 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

For some reason it shows it on my main account but not on my finsta. 

mess :dies:

8 hours ago, AMX said:

First Ezra Miller and now him? The NB taking hit after hit. 

And Demi lovato :rip: 

I knew i liked them when i discovered Uzi is a Buddy (GFRIEND stan). 

On 7/17/2022 at 12:58 AM, Swag said:

Who is they?

Do you not go on TikTok? the fact that a lot of you all on here don't know anything outside of Britney and Gaga is massively embarrassing.

Not everyone on WokeTRL praising Lil Uzi and then Lil Uzi just trolling everyone the very next day. The backfire. :bibliahh: 

Also why were the reactions to this pronoun change that lasted a single day so positive, meanwhile when Demi did it half the site was angry at her? :psyduck:

Edited by Sugar-Rush

9 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

Do you not go on TikTok? the fact that a lot of you all on here don't know anything outside of Britney and Gaga is massively embarrassing.

The fact that you are proud to say you use TikTok is massively embarassing. PS.- Dont care about any GaGa ?

gxxd fxr thim

4 hours ago, Swag said:

The fact that you are proud to say you use TikTok is massively embarassing. PS.- Dont care about any GaGa ?

You literally post in every other thread about her, so you clearly do care about her to some extent otherwise you wouldn't be so eternally obsessed with her. :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.