• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• Breathe On Moi

• fridayteenage

• popularmoonlight

• ATRL Moderator

I feel like a second season would probably somehow be better because it wouldn't involve Sam Levinson and the Weeknd restitching and reshooting a bunch of scenes with most of the show being filmed when Amy Seimetz left :deadbanana2:

I wouldn't be surprised if this does get a second season. I mean did they really spend that much when they used a lot of Abel's resources such as his mansion and the After Hours tour :cm: We need more bops from Lily 

2 minutes ago, Desire said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this does get a second season. I mean did they really spend that much when they used a lot of Abel's resources such as his mansion and the After Hours tour :cm: We need more bops from Lily 

Apart from the fact that Abel likely got paid for them shooting in his house (there's always a budget for locations and nobody is giving money back to the studio) even shooting for free at his house (and tour) wouldn't mean the show wasn't expensive. Locations are only a fraction of production costs. Not to mention that they shot and scrapped (and as a result generated no revenue from) an entire full season.

9 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Apart from the fact that Abel likely got paid for them shooting in his house (there's always a budget for locations and nobody is giving money back to the studio) even shooting for free at his house (and tour) wouldn't mean the show wasn't expensive. Locations are only a fraction of production costs. Not to mention that they shot and scrapped (and as a result generated no revenue from) an entire full season.

I'm just finding a reason why season 2 can happen :sistrens: because yeah all the reshoots plus all the "big" names attached to the project must have ate up all the budget 

They really think HBO would release that Barbie World cut :ahh:

The twitter are such entitled MORONS, hate-watching show and making Abel millions while being mad that many celebrities don’t care about “your fav is problematic” nonsense and not gonna bow down to them anymore.

LOSERS.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lovesong said:

They really think HBO would release that Barbie World cut :ahh:

The twitter are such entitled MORONS, hate-watching show and making Abel millions while being mad that many celebrities don’t care about “your fav is problematic” nonsense and not gonna bow down to them anymore.

LOSERS.

The Barbie World cut would’ve been way less cringe though 

Hopefully the original version's episodes l**k

This show was so pointless; not as bad as the critics made it out to be it had no direction whatsoever. So many storylines that went nowhere and were never addressed again after the episode it was brought up in, the fact that we didn't even get to see the downfall of Jocelyn/Tedros' relationship in E4/beginning of E5, she just dropped him and that was it :rip:

Idk what the original direction for the show was but it would've been more fascinating if Jocelyn was a character study of a tragic popstar and Tedros was a Tommy Mottola-like figure that was manipulative but also hungry for success. Oh well

• Like 1

Why is this so amazing? He love able sounding like a hunty

0ooqqy2veiab1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=0d661966fc8865f49e0317d45f681a1acfe36317dnciix2veiab1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=77c32fcca9ed78187999b9ddc97de665143ec737kna7e73veiab1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=509dc56c777f482277813e3fa667fede5a52bb6e

Some new photos from the original version.

11 hours ago, mystery said:

0ooqqy2veiab1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=0d661966fc8865f49e0317d45f681a1acfe36317dnciix2veiab1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=77c32fcca9ed78187999b9ddc97de665143ec737kna7e73veiab1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=509dc56c777f482277813e3fa667fede5a52bb6e

Some new photos from the original version.

Looks so much classier, they need to leak it wtf

we need the og episodes leaked and a season 2 confirmed :bam:

I am obsessed with this groupie anthem!!!! I just one of your girls tooonnniggghhttt. I really want another season don't even care if it's anthology or continuation but I want more joselyn songs like this!

it wasn't nearly as bad as critics tried to make it seem but it did end up rather pointless..

I actually really enjoyed this. At times it stepped over the line too much, and was uncomfortable, but Euphoria is also like this at times.

I thought the popstar story was so interesting to watch. Even the label meetings, I found them so entertaining. 

I had no idea they shot at The Weeknd's tour too?! The last episode was great! Really hope there's a chance of this getting picked up for a Season 2, but I doubt it.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 7:39 PM, Horizon Flame said:

:jonny5: I know she was talking to some in here too 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.