The Idol | All episodes out

Michael196

20 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Just wait for season 2 yall

They already confirmed it's not happening, HBO has already lost tones of money with this with the various reshots and scraps.. The ratings were mediocre and no awards potential or critical acclaim that majority of HBO shows aim for.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• Breathe On Moi

• fridayteenage

• popularmoonlight

not gonna lie, even though the show was nonsense garbage with some good moments (mostly Jocelyn) it was pretty enjoyable to see Tedros being treated like the absolute trash in the finale :lmao:

• Like 2

Abel completely destroyed this show. It had some potential but i'm sure Abel tried to make this Tedros guy to shock the audience and no one cared :deadbanana2:

The show would be so much better with a more credible vilain. Tedros is just a try hard one. What was that pathetic scene of him literally shocking the Troye Sivan character? hahahahahah like WTF :rip:

10 hours ago, magicfever said:

I was wondering how the audience perceived that… did they not say anything about what they were doing?

They did not :rip: she wasn't shown the big screen so I wasn't even sure if that was Lily lol

About to start watching. Expectations set to low but I kinda love watching the whole drug fuelled train wreck stories Ala Euphoria 

7 hours ago, Leptine said:

They already confirmed it's not happening, HBO has already lost tones of money with this with the various reshots and scraps.. The ratings were mediocre and no awards potential or critical acclaim that majority of HBO shows aim for.

Lily Rose Deep deserves to be on Euphoria S3 :clap3:

On 7/3/2023 at 4:42 AM, ptolemaea said:

finkelstein is so hot

Papi :jonny6: 

On 7/3/2023 at 2:24 PM, Cocetti said:

Hide contents

My take is that Jocelyn was manipulating Tedros (maybe from start?), using him as a source of inspiration to record her new album (remember early in the episode when she said "your work here is done" or something like that when he tried to interfere). The abusive mother story was bullshit (as Xander hinted while being tortured when he screamed out that Jocelyn was a manipulating b*tch). Tedros life and career is now destroyed but she likes having him around while knowing she's in control (her saying "you're mine forever, now go stand over there") maybe because she enjoys the sex and inspiration? 

:deadbanana: 

This makes sense and at the same time doesn't make sense

Why would she destroy his career then publicize her relationship like that? Like imagine if Taylor announces Matt Healy as her lover at her tour after he's exposed as a Nazi? :dies:

The show is so chopped up and the writing is so bad that none of the plot makes sense

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Hopefully she will find something (and somebody) better than Sam Levison messes, she was the best thing of this show, she deserves better.

World Class Sinner surpass 13 million streams :eek:  I Was shook, but its a Bop!

• Like 3

Finished it :jonnycat: joce being a complete BOSS had me gagged

im gonna miss the show :weeps:

• Like 1

That stunk. Sad to say when there was clearly potential

Kinda want to finish it and skim, didn't watch it's original airing because I didn't want to contribute to ratings expect its first episode but yeah say goodbye to a S2. HBO / WBD is broke that they are licensing Insecure to Netflix. :deadbanana2:

Wildly disappointed. Such a waste of concept. Also so annoying that she’s some villain at the end of this, this reeks of sam and Abel 

What a **** ending :bibliahh:

The show could have a been a decent film with several revisions and better casting choices, but there was no need for a series nnn.

Also, the way we were left with several open ended topics like what happened to her ex, the relationship between and Troye.... like... this is so silly lol

11 hours ago, The Witch said:

The Queen is way too good for that trash.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2023 at 7:49 AM, X~MoviePoP said:

Just wait for season 2 yall

Imagine thinking this is getting a second two :coffee::deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, Sept said:

This makes sense and at the same time doesn't make sense

Reveal hidden contents

Why would she destroy his career then publicize her relationship like that? Like imagine if Taylor announces Matt Healy as her lover at her tour after he's exposed as a Nazi? :dies:

The show is so chopped up and the writing is so bad that none of the plot makes sense

Yeah I know my take has its flaws, I'm just trying to make sense of it all :rofl:

I actually enjoyed this

the last episode was horrible though HOB should have just let them do two more

19 hours ago, Leptine said:

Hopefully she will find something (and somebody) better than Sam Levison messes, she was the best thing of this show, she deserves better.

So true.

I'm trying to figure out what this show was about, but

10 hours ago, James_Dean said:

What a **** ending :bibliahh:

She was stupid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.