Britney sings Baby One More Time

The Slayer

I know many ppl complain that she sound like a dying parrot in dat video but I freaking love her raw vocals, it's sound so deep and natural :clap3::heart2:

Edited by Gottasadae

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• ConceptD

• Terylee

• TouchinFree

My queen :heart: Obviously it's not perfect but it has potential 

Y’all need to stop, seriously. This was a damn mess. 

This is dreadful. I get that she’s had a tough few years but let’s call a spade a spade. 

I think she needs a vocal coach. Just to do small works. She sounds ok, but voc coach would make her sound better.

The fans in here pretending like this was good :deadbanana4:

I can only imagine if Katy or Gaga (or any of the pop girls) posted something like this, they would be absolutely crucified here :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

The fans in here pretending like this was good :deadbanana4:

I can only imagine if Katy or Gaga (or any of the pop girls) posted something like this, they would be absolutely crucified here :deadbanana4:

Those ladies have enjoyed autonomy over their voice for the last decade. Fairplay to Britney for posting this, props to her for thinking about this. Be pleased they haven't squashed all interest in the craft she mastered so they could live off her. This was brave, and it was sad, and inspiring all in one. The woman is a warrior in the face of scrutiny and she's not gonna let anyone stop her doing whatever she wants. 

6 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Those ladies have enjoyed autonomy over their voice for the last decade. Fairplay to Britney for posting this, props to her for thinking about this. Be pleased they haven't squashed all interest in the craft she mastered so they could live off her. This was brave, and it was sad, and inspiring all in one. The woman is a warrior in the face of scrutiny and she's not gonna let anyone stop her doing whatever she wants. 

:clap3:

I honestly can’t even begin to imagine the artist that Britney was ROBBED of being. When you listen back to some of her unreleased stuff that she made when she got control over her life (2004-2007) like Baby Boy, Let Go, Strangest Love and other hidden gems like that in her discography, you can tell that she had a real passion for music and was ready to finally utilise her voice. I know that she probably doesn’t want to and I don’t really blame her, but she still has a chance to get the respect that she’s always deserved. She’s not the greatest singer in the world, obviously, but she has a beautiful voice and she doesn’t display it here but her falsetto is second to none and literally angelic. 

I grew up in a generation where Britney was just seen as a pretty pop star that couldn’t sing, but I really think gen z views her differently than that. My bf isn’t a fan at all but he’s 24, so a little younger than me, and when I mentioned to him about how she was always considered talentless he was shocked. 

I really like how it sounds, it's a voice recorded with a phone but imagine the studio version, autotune etc. it has potential :WAP:

5 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Y’all need to stop, seriously. This was a damn mess. 

3 hours ago, Hobbes said:

This is dreadful. I get that she’s had a tough few years but let’s call a spade a spade. 

The usual suspects once again breaking their ankles to run in and disparage this multi diamond selling SINGER. 

1 minute ago, Henry Torres said:

I really like how it sounds, it's a voice recorded with a phone but imagine the studio version, autotune etc. it has potential :WAP:

This is actually hauntingly beautiful. 

1 minute ago, ConceptD said:

The usual suspects once again breaking their ankles to run in and disparage this multi diamond selling SINGER. 

I don’t dislike Britney and have never been one to put her down. She’s a sweet girl. 

2 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I don’t dislike Britney and have never been one to put her down. She’s a sweet girl. 

Literally any time I’ve ever seen you post about her it’s dragging her but ok :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, ConceptD said:

Literally any time I’ve ever seen you post about her it’s dragging her but ok :deadbanana4:

That’s so random that you said that because I really don’t drag her at all :doc: I feel sorry for her situation and think she’s a really sweet girl like I said. 

On 7/16/2022 at 5:09 PM, TouchinFree said:

The same old haters ... Who used to say " she should sing even if it's somewhat bad just like other singers" yet come in to hate when she actually does and sounds great. 

I mean she literally sounds like Xtina on some parts? She just needs some control and she can do wonders. I guess her team filtering her vocals have impacted on her negatively rather than working with vocal coaches to perfect her voice. Im genuinely impressed with her voice , it is stronger and deeper than we thought. She can honestly do wonders if she practises with the right vocal coaches and the right producers on board. 

Britney stans have lost it :ahh: 

On 7/16/2022 at 11:56 AM, besaid said:

White people getting praised for doing the bare minimum, and doing it badly.

White people get praised for doing the least all the time, especially on here.

See: this thread and Selena Gomez.

OT: https://www.masterclass.com/classes/christina-aguilera-teaches-singing

54 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything negative about Britney ever? Do you think I’m somebody else?

She can't sing this song, but she can sing in general. Which should be treated as good news for people who want new Britney music. The music may just no longer be bubblegum pop. Perhaps soul music instead?

On 7/17/2022 at 2:51 AM, dirrtydiana said:

shutterstock_206475934.jpg

The irony of it all :dies:

Y all are REALLY something else :lmao:

I actually kind of like it?? Like it's obviously messy as hell but I am hearing potential still :jonny5:

I'm here for BOMT: Britney's Version :eli: 

This is really tone deaf and the melody is just not IT. Seems like she still has strength in her voice however her melodic tuning is off, her timing is not right, plus she has no technique and a bunch of bad habits. Anyway she should be allowed to sing her songs the way she wants to! 

23 hours ago, Emir said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgFVBq5p5a-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I mean with the actual melody, it kind of slaps.  Definitely needs to be polished in a major way, don’t get me wrong, but this could be a legitimate remix so I give her all the props 

This actually slaps! Only Britneys mind :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.