Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Vermillion

• That Bad Eartha

• qurl

4 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Not necessarily.

EjotTIvWkAAAjBn?format=jpg&name=orig

and that’s the woman some people are RIPing solely so they can bring up joe biden in a thread that has nothing to do with him lmaoooooo

4 hours ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Do you know who this is? :rip:

Yeah, that's Ivanka that walked passed her before Melania rolled her eyes. 

RiP to this sweet lady

3 hours ago, TheShowoff said:

Every day I wonder why I’m even on this site. Y’all are so full of hate and the **** is sad and weird. RIP Ivana.

MAC15_MELANIATRUMP_POST01.jpg

I thought this said Ivanka and I was like not this martyr symbol for the Trump 2024 campaign :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

Not necessarily.

Oh. Huh. Thanks for sharing. Wow.

3 hours ago, Raiden said:

Not necessarily.

drawing wtf GIF by hoppip

the wrong Trump smh

5 hours ago, TheShowoff said:

Every day I wonder why I’m even on this site. Y’all are so full of hate and the **** is sad and weird. RIP Ivana.

It was the same in the Shinzo Abe thread. Beyond disgusting. Some people just lack even an ounce of empathy.

The Pearl clutching people do when someone horrible dies and people don’t say nice things about them is so stupid. 

Like for one they are dead so they won’t see any of it, and literally who cares. Don’t be so melodramatic.

Rip czech queen

I never got why people get pressed when a horrible person dies and people are happy…like just because someone is dead are we supposed to forgot they’re not a good person? :deadbanana4: 

Not the comments. This is a lot... and I am not a Trump supporter but a mistypo would've caused a mess.  :deadbanana2:

Edited by Mellark

4 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

I never got why people get pressed when a horrible person dies and people are happy…like just because someone is dead are we supposed to forgot they’re not a good person? :deadbanana4: 

Baby did she kill or hurt someone?? Y’all weird as *** period. Maybe you can explain what makes her so horrible??

2 hours ago, TheShowoff said:

Baby did she kill or hurt someone?? Y’all weird as *** period. Maybe you can explain what makes her so horrible??

She may not be an instigator but she's complicit. An enabler.

Always found it odd why she never went against DJTrump publicly (around the time he became president). Odd because once upon a time she was very anti DJT in public, back when he divorced her and she demanded high amount compensation and pretty much got her wish. Proving that she had no problem calling him out when it suited her, when it served her interest — bragging how she was proud of squeezing an expensive divorce settlement (then the largest ever) because she deserved it bla bla bla. A whole movie: the First Wives Club, was made about this issue in general and Ivana was given the honor of appearing as a cameo in it, go check it. She was then trotted out as a feminist icon with the idea that women who marry rich assholes like him and get discarded should not "get mad but get everything". That was a famous slogan she said all over TV premiers around the movie. But then later, when her now ex wanted to become president and embarked on trying to screw the whole country like he tried to screw her, then all of a sudden she went quiet as a mouse. Now I'm not saying she should have joined Hillary, but she could have done something, or said something, anything. Instead what happened? Not one bad word about him or his policies uttered by Ivana during the last 6 or 7 years (during either his presidential campaign, his time in the White House, or after he left). As if she was paid extra cash for that silence, while dozens of women, including his own niece were coming out and calling him out. Completely exposing the lack of even one ounce of any fiber of morals in her. She didn't even try something in the background: use her clout via her access to her children Don Jr, Eric and especially Ivanka to play a counterweight and moderating role. Ivana did NOTHING. Just cashed her cheques. In that sense she is every bit identical to her younger replacement Malania: utterly vapid, soulless to the point of being almost machine like. That she was then later on exposed as an Epstein flunky on behalf of her BFF Ghislaine is only par for the course. It all makes sense when you put it together.

Edited by Raiden

16 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Hope the rest of the Trump family follows her lead. The sooner the better

The wording is making me laugh so hard.

True, tho. Trash, all of them.

Blunt force trauma? Did someone push her?!

For a second I saw Ivanka and jumped. Anyhow I think the Trumps are disgusting but I don’t know much about Ivana. May she RIP but she raised terrible children 

Y'all are messy af. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.