• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pink Ranger

• Freakshowvato

• rihannabiggestfan

• ronald

looking like a slay, can't wait :wanda:

Demi's best music video :heart:

I absolutely love it, the TMYLM promo photo getting ripped up which I can assume is like a “label meeting” setup.

the Paris cameo was unexpected at the end.

only confused about the waitress who we can assume is Demi with the name tag and what that represented 

This video's so fun and great :jonny: 

Still thinking if this is better or TMYLM video. Glad she's just enjoying in this one :jonny: 

Wait this is SO good :jonny:

I REALLY enjoyed that video and that she had the drag queen that looks like her from tik tok :jonny5:

such an honest song, but very good. im gonna pretend this was first and lead single. its incredible and video is just a cherry on top

1 hour ago, sweetkiss said:

such an honest song, but very good. im gonna pretend this was first and lead single. its incredible and video is just a cherry on top

If it gets a radio release, then it essentially is tbh

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed this music video… DEMETRIAAAA keep up the good work! SOMT was not it music video wise. 

this video is INSANE from start to finish. I love the Paris Hilton cameo, it’s giving me a Sorry Not Sorry reference, bc that was the vibe of that video. A lot of this is so playful and satirical, it really shows off Demi’s personality and mind well. It gives you an inside scoop into how Demi sees things, so fun and cool!!!!!!!

:WAP: All the colors and craziness… this may be Demi’s edgiest video yet. Give it a Grammy for best music video bc 

2 hours ago, Cheeerl said:

This video's so fun and great :jonny: 

Still thinking if this is better or TMYLM video. Glad she's just enjoying in this one :jonny: 

Sis TMYLM is a whole ass cinematic experience in a league of its own BUT this MV is pretty freaking amazing! The colours, the looks, the ATTITUDE! 

This reminded me of la la land music video.. in more than one way..

Absolutely smashing!! This will be on repeat!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.