X-Men 2022, 22 Years Anniversary!

Gorjesspazze9

A monumental week for X-Men fans as today marks 22 years of the Cinematic Franchise, and Yesterday The MCU made it’s astounding Statment for the Future of the Iconic Brand. 

Who is your favorite X-Men? Who is your favorite Mutant? Are you Hyped for the Future of Marvel Cinematic Universe. Was the Ms. Marvel finale plan to land on this week?!

Favorite X-men movie is X2. Favorite Mutant are Wolverine and Rouge. And I have full faith the MCU will succeed in adapting them. The originals are always gonna be classics. 

Gosh i hated singer. I remember watching xmen commentary with him and he would constantly talk about Star Wars. *****, this is an Xmen movie, no one gives a **** about Star Wars keep that to your self. It was always very clear that he never understood the Xmen. He made them show their powers the least possible and always thought the xmen were cheesy and that no way could they have their costumes because it wouldnt be realistic. Of course he was proven dead wrong once all the other superhero movies starting popping out. I want him far away from Xmen.

What he did to Storm, Cyclops, Rogue was complete trash.

Iconic!!! Even though I really enjoyed XM2, I agree that Singer really did Storm dirty 

hopefully the MCU will do a better job

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.