65th Annual Grammy Awards

Almodusa

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

Almost none of her Stan’s are in here having a meltdown, her haters are in here celebrating…..

I'm talking about leading up to the Grammys. Countless publications came out about how she's somehow entitled to that award + her stans on this forum and all over twitter have been saying the same thing, it all felt like a pity party

Many legendary artists never won that award, some didn't even win a single Grammys but it's the same cycle with her stans and the PR about how she needs to be given that award. No stan base cares more about the AOTY than the Hive and that's a fact

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Almodusa

• Green

• Katamari

Omg that Harry styles performance was a mess :bibliahh: he has terrible live vocals and stage presence 

the monsters are going to drag bey so hard :rip:

5 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Not that boring drag race album losing after all :redface:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

And you’ll be grinning from ear to ear :lmao:

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Harry with the worst red carpet look, the worst performance of the night and the worst speech as well

H14s12t.gif

and worst album

H14s12t.gif

Why are people still so surprised? It's almost BORING at this point. 

These are the Grammys. Safe as hell. 

2 minutes ago, Nights said:

They aren't wrong. You don't like Renaissance which is fine but it's massively more acclaimed than anything Harry has ever put out (and I've enjoyed his previous albums). There's a lot more creative about Renaissance than Harry's House IMO. There's nothing wrong with the use of samples, it's one of the most potentially creativity-inducing techniques in modern music. It isn't suppose to matter how many writers work on the album, the finished product is what's supposed to be judged.

i actually don't mind the album, i just don't think it's some masterpiece that others make it out to be. and there is nothing wrong with a sample here and there but an entire album built with them is lazy and uninspired. And alot of the lyrics on the album are just flat out horrendous which is embarrassing seeing as how her songs are written by so many people and those are the best lyrics they come up with. My point is, if people want to say that the grammys are supposed to award excellence and not based on the success then beyonce's album still doesn't deserve to win. The album just flat out does not deserve AOTY. What people should be mad about is her stealing the dance/electronic award from someone in that  field who actually deserved it. She got that award simply to be able to break the record, it's fraud imo.

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Harry with the worst red carpet look, the worst performance of the night and the worst speech as well

H14s12t.gif

And the worst album among nominees 

12 minutes ago, HEATED said:

ST losing to Beck was the worst feeling ever. This is nothing compared to that loss :clap3:

:clap3:That's good. Lemonade was likely the biggest snub of all three

11 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Beyoncé was given the biggest layup ever. The internet and press practically begging the Grammys to give her the AOTY, the host hyping up every reference to her as the queen, etc. and the academy STILL said no :rip: 

Hmm...good point but the entertainment value of Renaissance is magnificent but the artistic value with all of those samples might have done her in.

JohnWayneHolland
6 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

I see...

I knew Harry was gonna win once I saw this tweet 

H14s12t.gif

6 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

The most random Grammys ever

Literally. Adele and Lizzo winning 1... 

QueenofCopyPaste

Thank you Grammys

WHAT A VOICE

I am stanning

Deserved Best New Artist win :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Thor said:

I'm talking about leading up to the Grammys. Countless publications came out about how she's somehow entitled to that award + her stans on this forum and all over twitter have been saying the same thing, it all felt like a pity party

Many legendary artists never won that award, some didn't even win a single Grammys but it's the same cycle with her stans and the PR about how she needs to be given that award. No stan base cares more about the AOTY than the Hive and that's a fact

No stanbase on this site and in the stan world cars more about Beyonce “failing” than little monsters, and y’all are all damn near 30. 

Take a look in the mirror first sweetheart 

13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The way even Ava Max's new album is rated higher on Metacritic than our new AOTY winner :deadbanana2: 

:deadvision::deadvision:

21 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I kept screaming this was Bey’s album to win it, like really this was THE ONE. 

i can’t believe they did her like this. I’m actually shocked. 

Bshshs

Same. They really chose him over her, Adele, Abba...

You know Harry is dismantling a tent to wear at his next public appearance, all gassed up from this. 

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I knew Harry was gonna win once I saw this tweet 

H14s12t.gif

Same. You gotta suck up to these people behind the scenes, that's the secret

H14s12t.gif

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

This is the least ridiculous of Bey’s 3 losses so I don’t really care. :rip:

Pretty much. I don't think anyone from the Hive is upset. :skull:

Dr. Alexander
12 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

All white people and Bruno. This is crazy as hell. 

We Are is an album by a Black artist, Jon Batiste.

Don’t talk about things you don’t know. 

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It's not like Gaga has ever won AOTY either

the worse part about this snub is Grace Jones not collecting her things but now at least two stanbases are going to run with this. 2023 is going to be a wild year.

COngrats to Beyonce for becoming the most awarded grammy winner of all time though:clap3:

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Drag what exactly?

Why was the fan in a wheelchair not on stage wit the other fans? 
spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.