• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Almodusa

• Green

• Katamari

Lol. Beyoncé should boycott the Grammys next year. 

They are only using her for ratings anyway. 

1 minute ago, QueenBLadyG said:

She doesn't need any pity. She's Beyoncé, the artist that gets praised and thanked for inspiring artist in their speeches. That says more than any award. 

If that was the case there wouldn't be a gazillion PR think pieces coming about how she's somehow entitled to that award + her stans having meltdowns every album cycle cuz she doesn't win that award, so yeah poor Beyonce cuz her stans and PR have been throwing a pity party for her since 2013

Beyoncé didn’t deserve album of the year , stop it :priceless:

congratz Harry :clap3:

Just now, Bey Admired said:

Just shows that she had to work 10x harder than almost everyone else purely because of her gender and race. 

:ahh:

14 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Does this mean we have to put up with another album cycle from the Hive acting like Beyonce changed the world with her album release and how she's entitled to AOTY?

H14s12t.gif

That's what makes me mad. I wanted her to win for it do be done and over with.

As an Adele stan, this is almost a relief. That she doesn't have to be in the middle of the drama this time. She got that 1 grammy and cute moments with Lizzo and the Rock. the after party is gonne be great

1 minute ago, wehan6 said:

no this loss is way worse lol

at least beck is talented 

As a Beyoncé STAN, this loss feels uneventful.

Beck may be “talented” but no one listened to his album. Atleast I heard about Harry all last year. 

4 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

you would be wrong lmao. And if that was the case, why would people be expecting beyonce to win with an album that doesnt have an original thought in it and is nothing more than a compilation of samples using other peoples ideas with around 500 writers attached to it. Be serious people lmao. Beyonce may get it someday but not with an album like that ijs.

They aren't wrong. You don't like Renaissance which is fine but it's massively more acclaimed than anything Harry has ever put out (and I've enjoyed his previous albums). There's a lot more creative about Renaissance than Harry's House IMO. There's nothing wrong with the use of samples, it's one of the most potentially creativity-inducing techniques in modern music. It isn't suppose to matter how many writers work on the album, the finished product is what's supposed to be judged.

1 minute ago, Thor said:

If that was the case there wouldn't be a gazillion PR think pieces coming about how she's somehow entitled to that award + her stans having meltdowns every album cycle cuz she doesn't win that award, so yeah poor Beyonce cuz her stans and PR have been throwing a pity party for her since 2013

Almost none of her Stan’s are in here having a meltdown, her haters are in here celebrating…..

The way a couple of stanbases in particular spent the night posting about Beyonce winning AOTY secretly hoping she wouldn't win...they were sweating and nervous...I bet some people are delighted now.

But congrats to Harry I guess...would have preferred Brandi but eh.

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

All white people and Bruno. This is crazy as hell. 

and Jon Batiste. But point still stands. 

5 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I remember I used to call these statements ridiculous in the past, but is so true :skull:

They don’t give AOTY to artists like Shawn Mendes or Charlie Puth just because they flop to oblivion, but any kind of mild success they can find in the future and they for sure will have AOTY before Beyoncé too :ahh: 

i mean what else do you call it ???? it would have been one thing if like Brandi Carslile won (sufficing the song wringing crowd) or if Adele won again …. or if Bad Bunny won , that actually probably would have been really touching (and deserved)

but Harry Styles ????? a gay baiter ????? winning over an album so queer and dedicated to Beyoncé’s late queer uncle ???? it’s like actually disgusting

Congrats to Harry!! You gotta give it to him, I mean I do love 'Renaissance' and I'd be happy as hell if it won but "As It Was" ruled the year and the album also delivered with consistency and quality tracks.

1 minute ago, Weld_E said:

As soon as he walked towards that granny I knew it was over

The way that granny was dragging from the table, I know she is acting a menace backstage. 

Yeah the vibes were seriously off tonight. I kinda had a feeling from the start it was going to Harry. whatever, most great artists never win AOTY

Not that boring drag race album losing after all :redface:

Benito deserved!

The Grammys have been trying so hard to clean their image these last few years. I'm surprised they allowed this to happen

H14s12t.gif

The most random Grammys ever

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The way even Ava Max's new album is rated higher on Metacritic than our new AOTY winner :deadbanana2: 

80 with 4 reviews vs an 83 on MC?

H14s12t.gif

Just now, Thor said:

Stop being overdramatic. There wasn't a "gazillion" pieces and the ones there were actually made points valid and fair.

You yourself just said the album was better than Harry's.

She's still Beyonce and that says more than anything considering she doesn't need AOTY wins to be that girl. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.