Succession | The Final Season | “With Open Eyes”

Destiny

wow I'll always remember watching that for the first time :jonny5: it was so hard to process

I was shocked, then I was laughing at their initial reactions, then I was crying with them, then I was angry at the other execs with them...

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Gui Blackout

• Destiny

• Park Jinyoung

The way each of the Roy kids were reacting to the news of their father's passing was so realistic! You don't see that on TV very often...

(Shiv and Roman's reactions in particular resonated a lot having been through a similar experience. That was truly some A+ acting!)

Superb episode with outstanding performances! :clap3: This was like a rollercoaster of emotions -- I didn't feel like this since I watched episode 3x9 for the first time. Whole cast and writers deserve to be awarded, seriously :heart2:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

that was ******* insane omg.........it felt so real 

what a MONUMENTAL episode, was literally an out of body experience, the best show on TV :clap3:

Tell me why I was screaming crying and throwing up at the death of a white man whose death i have been waiting for 4 seasons?

All of the Emmys. All of them.

23 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

:jonny5:

Breaking Bad annoying fans will rate it low as usual just like they did with Hannibal, Mr. Robot, ... etc 

Just got done watching ep. 3 and WOW. I'm glad I was able to avoid all spoilers.

I felt like a family member grieving and processing with them.:jonny5:

the way i performed an olympic sport avoiding all spoilers

amazing episode had me shaking my leg from anxiety

Emmy on LOCK I fear :WAP: Poor TLOU

Unfortunately I already know what happens in ep 3 but I just watched ep 2 and what a MASTERCLASS in writing was the final karaoke scene my god this series truly still manages to impress me.

Culkin and Snook did absolutely amazing work here, especially Snook. I really hope she goes supporting to just sweep all the awards. However, I want to give a shoutout to Jeremy Strong. The way he couldn't forgive Logan, but still loved him was truly special. The way he refocused on the company, as shitty as it had to be, to figure out how the kids have to maneuver the situation was really fantastic. It's abundantly clear Kendall deserves to lead the company, but I can't wait to see how it all works out. 

It was an amazing piece of television

Killing Logan this early is definitely a ballsy move, next episode will show where this is going and I'm worried if they could go on without Logan, but if they find a way to keep this level of excellence. Yeah, this is will be Amstrong's magnum opus, when he was asked which episode will shock audiences the most? He said episode 8 or the finale. We're in for one of the greatest last seasons in history. :jonny6:

Ep 3 was absolutely brutal, I spend all the time short of breath and unable to take my eyes off the screen. As usual, a masterpiece, Sarah Snook's acting was always awesome but in this episode my god she needs to bag all her deserved awards.

Us knowing about Logan's complications at the same time as the kids was genius. I legit went through the exact same emotions they did - the pure panic mixed with short bursts of tears. :toofunny2: I was STRESSED. 

words can not explain how rewarded i feel when i’m presented quality television. 

Ambitious Kendall is so hot

Can't wait to see how he'll **** things up tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.