Succession | The Final Season | “With Open Eyes”

Destiny

I'm so in love with Kieran Culkin. :weeps:

He's the best actor on the show, for sure. 

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Gui Blackout

• Destiny

• Park Jinyoung

I need to see Roman and Mencken do a jerking off session together. It would make total sense from a dramatic perspective. :swan:

Shiv went full dumbass last night, nothing I can do for my sister now. The way she handled Greg was moronic and totally avoidable. :toofunny3:

I feel like the dialogue this season has been weak as hell so far

they're always just saying the same sh*t :deadbanana2:

How was this episode shocking exactly?

Spoiler

Election of Trump was shocking, this wasn't.

The guy last name is Jimenez, for Christ's sake! And his running mate is Bernie clone.

Shiv remains idiotic, and brothers are not really much better. None of them have what it takes. Logan was right: They are not serious people.

Greg is smartest person among them all - he started saving kompromat at them from the beginning, at every opportunity.

Jesse Armstrong trying to distract from episode 3 by randomly saying this episode would be the most shocking lmao.

At least it brought most people back to reality and reminded that they are all rich, evil fuckers.

Anyways, while I liked this episode, I still think that last three have been weak compared to the first half (Logan's impact):

403>>>>>>>405>401>402>404>>>>>>>408>407>>>406

Edited by D/X

This was the most stressful episode ever. Anyone rooting for any of these people is incredibly sus to me.

Sarah Snook is the MVP of this show.

People in here are more angry at Shiv for being annoying than Roman for being a nazi :ahh: 

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

I need to see Roman and Mencken do a jerking off session together. It would make total sense from a dramatic perspective. :swan:

You having a nazi kink oh we got your tea :giraffe:

Just learned Roman was suppose to have a storyline with his personal trainer back in Season 1 that explored his queerness but it got cut. :monkey: I’m devastated.

• Thanks 1

I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left. If it turns out that Jimenez actually wins Wisconsin after ATN called it and the entire election for Mencken, the fallout and ramifications of that for the company and the characters could probably make another full season. :rip:

It's crazy how the brothers backstab and plot behind Shivs back and you see so many men rationalize their behavior on social media but when Shiv plots they say they hate her and how awful she is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

could lowkey see this happening in the next ep. Roman goes to congratulate Mencken and they make out or more...

16 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

could lowkey see this happening in the next ep. Roman goes to congratulate Mencken and they make out or more...

This is not The White Lotus

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

girl…isn’t next episode the funeral? How is he going immediately from his dad's burial to making out with the president elect? :deadbanana4:

although if his final storyline is him getting caught with Mencken + the dickpics he sent to Gerri leaking… i wouldn’t be mad at all

Roman has always been a weasel and this episode was just a reminder. Shiv was just really dumb this episode. Why couldn’t she just make the call to Nate?? She also had Greg until she belittled him. Just dumb decisions that prove she isn’t fit to run the company even though I’m technically ShivHive. I think Kendall is the only reasonable choice despite his flaws. However I think it’s not going to go to any of them. I can see the board blocking out all three especially after this election disaster and voting Greg to take over :deadbanana: 

4 minutes ago, rivers said:

Roman has always been a weasel and this episode was just a reminder. Shiv was just really dumb this episode. Why couldn’t she just make the call to Nate?? 

She called him and it went to voice mail no?

I hate kendall, he is so irritating. No one in their right mind would trust him as a leader :rip:

Edited by Janet

Shiv has always been the most backstabbing out of the three, especially with Kendall.

2 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

although if his final storyline is him getting caught with Mencken + the dickpics he sent to Gerri leaking… i wouldn’t be mad at all

well we know he's into sexual humiliation!!! could be a fitting final episode for him to be humiliated by the entire country/world

13 hours ago, Janet said:

She called him and it went to voice mail no?

It sounded like she dialed a random ass number that didn’t even exist. 

This episode has been my favorite this season so far. I loved how everyone was forced to show their cards. 

Succession isn't known for having progressive fans in the first place, more like liberal men and conservative men who think they oppose power but really; just oppose moderation on twitter.

Shiv is more dastardly due to "wronging" a man(tom) than men who have wronged entire operations and in logan's case the societal health of the nations he helped propagandized.

She lacks the tack of a man and that's her issue(probably due to being personally trash rather than ideologically like her others are.)

A woman who's trash and a man who's trash always receives oddly, though always said to be different, uneven reactions.

But none of this matters though, they all just have to die. As long as they all die.

nyETJr.gif

On 5/16/2023 at 9:30 AM, boys said:

It's crazy how the brothers backstab and plot behind Shivs back and you see so many men rationalize their behavior on social media but when Shiv plots they say they hate her and how awful she is.

Clock it

whew this episode was DISTRESSING

shiv, my bb, is too desperate like she's flailing for approval and is an emotional wreck and like really mean. my fave character <3

luv that in this episode basically everybody had to come clean. nice release from the past two episodes where everyone's alliances kinda fell apart.

praying wisconsin goes to jimenez just for the mess xx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.