• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Gui Blackout

• Destiny

• Park Jinyoung

One of the best episodes in the history of television. I'm literally shaking. Wow. 

The acting was just unbelievable, literally the most accurate portrayal of grief on TV. Sarah Snook made me cry at 5 a.m. :chick3:

I can't describe the mix of emotions I was feeling throughout the episode. I was lowkey Roman, I just couldn't believe :skull: In the beginning I lowkey thought it was just a prank to make them all say they loved him :skull:

the best episode in television history. 

If Shiv was on screen I was crying, I was not expecting this.

I-

literally no words. you know this is incredible writing when you are going through the same emotions as the characters

like letting the audience know the same way/time as the siblings was BRILLIANT... literally best episode so far of the franchise and of the bests (if not the best) of TV history

Brian is MAD he's gone early and in an off-screen death huh :deadbanana4:

The way he shaded Jeremy for his method acting while he's becoming Logan :deadbanana2:

Probably the greatest episode of quite possibly the greatest show of all time, ik that's right :jonny5:

It pure and simply demolished. I don't even know what to say...I guessed this was coming eventually but I'm in TOTAL disbelief :duca:

Rom, Shiv and Kendall are the most pathetic people on Earth. I get why Logan hated them so much and why those executives are always rolling their eyes. The way you know they can't stop picturing themselves as big, "serious" people when they're just broken kids. You can always see the fear, hypocrisy, and desperation. 

Amazing episode. Hictoric. 

I wanna see them jerking each other. It would make so much sense, lol. 

1 hour ago, TROPICUM said:

Brian is MAD he's gone early and in an off-screen death huh :deadbanana4:

The way he shaded Jeremy for his method acting while he's becoming Logan :deadbanana2:

I don't think he's mad. Brian Cox is just a grumpy old man. 

The off-screen death was BRILLIANT. I was speechless. 

OH MY GOD :jonny5: 

This episode hurt me.

I'm still kind of in shock. There's expecting something and then having to experience the something. I did enjoy experiencing the something. I was a mess, the sht felt real and I was a mess, idk.

I loved it though(I think) and would very much like to taste it again.

Exquisite. This is television.

The sudden timing of this was genius. Finding out with the siblings caught me off guard. It left me with the same uncertainty and shock they were experiencing. I wouldn't say it made me sad because he was an *******, but with how unexpected it was I definitely had a visceral reaction. They captured experiencing a sudden death so perfectly and I just found out that 16 minutes of it was shot in 1 take. The actors were ACTING. I'm honestly glad it happened now and not towards the end, now we have plenty of time to see the fallout rather then it being a rush to the finish line. This has gotta be among the best 5 TV episodes of all time. :clap3:

I was not expecting them to kill him off in that way, truly shocked.

I never expected to get sad watching Logan die, but the siblings' acting was phenomenal. They better give them all their Emmys 

Last night was truly next level television :jonny4:

Ive got no words

They're taking every single Emmy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.