Succession | The Final Season | “With Open Eyes”

Destiny

FqORbW3akAEDbow?format=jpg&name=medium

Power, politics, money...it's all in the family in this award-winning, provocative, funny series about a highly dysfunctional dynasty. When Logan Roy (Brian Cox), CEO of one of the world's largest media and entertainment conglomerates, considers retirement, each of his four grown children follows a personal agenda that doesn't always sync with those of their siblings--or of their father.

Succession’s fourth and final season is set to be released from March 26th 2023.

In the upcoming fourth season, the sale of media conglomerate Waystar Royco to tech visionary Lukas Matsson moves ever closer. The prospect of this seismic sale provokes existential angst and familial division among the Roys as they anticipate what their lives will look like once the deal is completed. A power struggle ensues as the family weighs up a future where their cultural and political weight is severely curtailed.

Season 4 Teaser and teaser trailer

The last full trailer:

Season 4 reviews:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/succession/s04

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/succession/season-4

Edited by Destiny

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Gui Blackout

• Destiny

• Park Jinyoung

Congratulations on receiving a staggering 25 Emmy nominations (including 14 for acting- a new record), becoming the most Emmy nominated program of the 74th annual Emmy awards :clap3:

14 acting noms :skull: THE TALENT.

Meanwhile, the other HBO prestige series, Westworld's 3rd season:

Emmy noms: 11

RT score: 73%

:rip:

LongWealthyFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

One of the bests - if not the best - shows that we have nowadays. :cm:

The ONLY HBO Max series that matters

Sarah Snook Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

• ATRL Moderator

WHEW deserved! 

I’m so happy we are getting another 10- episode season :WAP:

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

I’m so happy we are getting another 10- episode season :WAP:

I want all hell to break loose. Fist fights, murder, everyone's secrets getting exposed.....bring it all!

57 minutes ago, Tusk said:

I want all hell to break loose. Fist fights, murder, everyone's secrets getting exposed.....bring it all!

I want more focus on Roman and his personal life, particularly his love life. Make him a self hating queer already! :cm:

• 1 month later...

Succession  won Outstanding Achievement in Drama at the 2022 Television Critics Association Awards. :clap3:

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/tca-television-critics-awards-2022-abbott-elementary-1235335161/amp/

Additionally, 9 cast members from the previous seasons are returning for season 4 in addition to the main cast. This list includes Cherry Jones as Nan Pierce.

‘Succession’ Adds 9 To Season 4 Returning Cast, Including Alexander Skarsgård, Dagmara Domińczyk, Arian Moayed, Hope Davis & Juliana Canfield

Also set to return are several popular Successionrecurring players, Alexander Skarsgård whose character, tech CEO Lukas Mattson, is pivotal to the Season 4 story arc; Arian Moayed as Kendall’s frenemy Stewy Hosseini (he was a series regular in Season 2 and recurred on Seasons 1 and 3); Juliana Canfield as Kendall’s intrepid assistant Jess Jordan; Annabelle Dexter-Jones as Kendall’s media heiress love interest Naomi Pierce; Hope Davis as another media heiress, Sandy Furness’ daughter Sandi Furness; and Cherry Jones reprising her Season 2 role as Pierce family matriarch Nan.

:jonny5: 

• 3 weeks later...

Best show on Earth won Drama Series for the second time in a row :clap3:

so happy for Mr. Macfadyen :clap3:

S3 was kind of underwhelming but still the best option out of the nominees. I swear if Sarah doesn't ever get to win an Emmy for her performance in the show just like Lena Headay for GoT... I'm going to be so pissed off. :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

So happy for them :wanda:Legend tingz

• 5 weeks later...

The talent :clap3:

First look at season 4 :duca:

New teaser :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

EEK! I cannot wait, easily one of the best shows on television right now, perhaps even my favorite :ghostface:

I feel like Shiv will go super sayan this season. She's been running into too many obstacles and she's HUNGRY. The scene mentioned above could either be a mid-season or season finale, hope it's the former. Last season can be the kids against the outside vultures.

• 2 months later...

Season 4 premieres on March 26. Here is the official teaser trailer.

Edited by Destiny

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.