HDD: Beyoncé to debut with 500K-600K on Billboard 200

Majord

In this climate? She ain’t doing more than Harry. I think 250k is a safe estimate.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Njshawty

• Bears01

• Kool_Aid_King

• Lovett

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

As Hive sistrens, we have given and listed all our predictions and we average around 300k, so please do not act like "the Hive" is being delusional here.

This. This is just another case of HDD being foolish - we've already seen it with the ridiculous predictions for Kendrick and Post Malone.

Yeah, this is not happening :rip: 300k at most. 

I didn't see there was another thread for this :rip:

Do I think these numbers are doable? Yeah absolutely but HDD is always incredibly wrong. She is not going to try anymore. However having physicals ready is going to give her a leg up that Self Titled and Lemonade didn't have. 

She has the *One* Limited edition Vinyl on her website ready to ship on release week, but who knows how many pressings they have. Maybe like 5-10K at max.

My estimate is 300-400K. I think she can get 200K from Streaming, and 100K from physicals. 

I would be mad surprised if she cleared that number, (I predicted 330k) but oh my god would I love to see that just to see her haters heads absolutely explode with rage 

QueenofCopyPaste

I think its achievable

575k-600k i think

I don't see her doing more than Harry. I'd be shocked if so.

Yeah… not happening. 

That's not an HDD prediction, they are just clickbaiting as usual, trash website

Based on what? :hoetenks:

They’re setting her up. All of HDD’s estimates have been off. The only ones who outdid estimates were Bad Bunny and Harry because of unprecedented streaming dominance, something Bey doesn’t have. Would be pleasantly surprised if she does meet estimates tho 

Most likely 250k-300k. Over 500 seems like a fan dream honestly. Break my soul is big but it definitely don’t feel like her other smashes or like Harry. 

1 hour ago, Timber said:

Lol, no. Based on the opening from her recent releases and the just adequate streaming numbers we should probably expect about 145k. 

Btw, I guessed Adele's 30's numbers exactly correct months before it was released.

Even EIL did 50k SEA in 2018 and that's like... what, 80k SEA in 2022? There is no way that she is selling only 65k pure sales. 

At worst case scenario, she is doing 80k SEA + 100k pure and even that's pretty unrealistic. 

ln0599e.gif

1 hour ago, Great808 said:

DON’T SET HA UP LIKE THAT SKSKSKSKJS 

she just isn’t that girl anymore lmaooooo.

Considering Gaga did right under 300K and Ari not even 200k just not realistic :deadbanana2:

But ari and Gaga have never been 1st week big sellers. 

3 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Even EIL did 50k SEA in 2018 and that's like... what, 80k SEA in 2022? There is no way that she is selling only 65k pure sales. 

At worst case scenario, she is doing 80k SEA + 100k pure and even that's pretty unrealistic. 

ln0599e.gif

EIL also lost 1.5 days, was a joint project exclusively on Tidal (for 2 days) with no physicals available.

200K is locked, especially with pre-orders, guaranteed wide streaming release, box sets & a vinyl release. 

What female albums have come remotely close to this in the last 5 years besides Adele and Taylor? :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

What female albums have come remotely close to this in the last 5 years besides Adele and Taylor? :deadbanana4:

P!nk's Beautiful Trauma did over 400k First week in 2017, but that was with concert bundles.

TBH since the removal of merch and concert ticket bundles, this is nearly impossible without a million gimmicks and tactics (which Swift always explores)

:skull: 

She got it. 

8 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

EIL also lost 1.5 days, was a joint project exclusively on Tidal (for 2 days) with no physicals available.

200K is locked, especially with pre-orders, guaranteed wide streaming release, box sets & a vinyl release. 

:giraffe:

I think HDD prediction overestimates but i don't see below 250-300k. 

2 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

TBH since the removal of merch and concert ticket bundles, this is nearly impossible without a million gimmicks and tactics (which Swift always explores)

To be fair, Red TV sold 600k without merch bundles or multiple versions and i believe her next studio album will probably sell better (since it was a re-recording) but in general, it is pretty hard achievement nowadays. 

9 minutes ago, FAN said:

I mean, Beyonce was the female artist with highest first week sales last decade after Adele and Taylor. 

i dont know why people act surprise, my thought is around these projection for beyonce either. :crown:

Edited by Polgg48

Guys

Everything is Jay did 123k with no physicals, no hit, no proper promo.... lets be SERIOUS, please! HDD is on to something & I believe them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.