HDD: Beyoncé to debut with 500K-600K on Billboard 200

Majord

Seems unlikely, but anything >200k is really impressive these days without bundles.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Njshawty

• Bears01

• Kool_Aid_King

• Lovett

300K - 400K would be great, probably it would do 250K - 300K which is still great :clap3:

Ridiculous prediction

She’ll do 150-250k, which is great in this climate

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Timber said:

Lol, no. Based on the opening from her recent releases and the just adequate streaming numbers we should probably expect about 145k. 

Btw, I guessed Adele's 30's numbers exactly correct months before it was released.

I’m going to say at least 200k

My predictions were similar. I feel like she had at least 100k for the box sets. Plus vinyl and cd sales. I think the US hive alone can do 250-300k. Plus an additional 200k from causal fans and streams seems legit. 

250-300k pure, 500k SPS

1 minute ago, Ferret said:

I already see the lashings if she doesnt meet those predictions

Almost every single one of her fans are in this thread saying they don’t expect to meet those numbers….it’d be shocking as hell if she did 

2 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

P!nk's Beautiful Trauma did over 400k First week in 2017, but that was with concert bundles.

TBH since the removal of merch and concert ticket bundles, this is nearly impossible without a million gimmicks and tactics (which Swift always explores)

Red TV sold 600K without any gimmicks, wdym. Beyonce just needs to promote and do something in the first week of release. 

4 hours ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

Can anyone explain why you don't think she'd sell that much in her first week? :rip:

in this sales climate those numbers are very difficult to achieve. even Adele with all her hype and bigger eras couldn't do more than 800k first week for 30

• ATRL Moderator

The only people saying 600k are those who wanna set her up and drag her later for “underperforming” 

Its not realistic in this climate but good luck to her if she is able to do it. It would be more impressive cuz there are no tour bundles now. 

i wonder what her presales are. i can see 400k 

HDD needs to stop with the pre-release predictions they’ve been off all year :toofunny2:

I’m seeing 350k-400k for Bey. 

They’re doing too much. Anything over 300k will be fantastic and I think she’s seeing 400. That 600k is a bit of a set up in this climate and without bundles

3 hours ago, Bribe said:

Seems unlikely, but anything >200k is really impressive these days without bundles.

But Beyoncé has never used bundles and she’s always done at least 300k

1 hour ago, Mohit said:

Its not realistic in this climate but good luck to her if she is able to do it. It would be more impressive cuz there are no tour bundles now. 

But she’s never done tour bundles and always did at least 300k 

1 hour ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Red TV sold 600K without any gimmicks, wdym. Beyonce just needs to promote and do something in the first week of release. 

All she needs to do is show her face some kind of way to spark more interest. She’s already doing good with BMS an appearance or performance would be icing on the cake. 

2 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

I’m going to say at least 200k

Beyoncé has never sold under 300k with all of her releases since she went solo and since 2001 with dc3

1 hour ago, wehavetostan said:

The only people saying 600k are those who wanna set her up and drag her later for “underperforming” 

Her own fans are literally here in this thread saying she can do it. :swan:

Edited by Blade Runner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.