VFX artists refuse to work with Marvel

publikcitizen

Can we stop supporting the MCU already? 

Well maybe this explains some of their VFX issues, because I've been wondering how a small team that worked on a movie like EEAAO can come up with better VFX than Marvel/Disney and their billions.

yikes no wonder the CGI in Phase 4 was panned

they earning billions in the box office and can't pay their artists a good wage?

I’ve wondered how they were affording these artists  with all these shows they’re cranking out. I haven’t gotten a Disney+ subscription because Marvel has become sooooo overly saturated in the past decade. It’s every fan and comic book nerd’s wet dream but yeah… their content hasn’t been attractive to me anymore. I used to be a huge Marvel fan but it’s way too much to keep up. 

I’ll get a Disney+ subscription when the new X-Men cartoon comes out though. Huge fan of X-Men. Can’t wait for the movie reboot too!

These VFX artists better unionized. This sh*t is so unacceptable but not surprised coming from the multi billion dollar corporation like Disney

The time finally came for the GP to rise up against the MCU either critics, VFX artists or fans.

It’s over 

The CGI in phase 4 really has been terrible, they need to do something about it

Well there’s high demand for VFX, so if they don’t wanna do it, someone else will. 

Marvel is creating jobs, boosting the industry with all these projects. Anyone who wants to see them fail is miserable 

Even as a general marvel fan I can admit they must be a nightmare to work with. Huge workloads, tight deadlines and a lot of scrutiny for very little pay off. 

Judging by the ugly VFX on Ms Marvel I can tell they hate their job 

VFX is literally the only thing going on for these movies and they can't even pay the workers properly?

I mean you can provide jobs but also allow these artists to properly finish these projects as opposed to having them work on movies and shows literally up to the week of release. 

Everyone dragged WB not too long ago because they pushed back all their DC films but they said it was so that their VFX department had more than enough time to efficiently finish their work. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

These VFX artists better unionized. This sh*t is so unacceptable but not surprised coming from the multi billion dollar corporation like Disney

I agree they need to unionize. 

That's what happens when you prioritise your drug addict main lead roles instead of the heart of your product: the VFX.

10 hours ago, Daddy said:

That's what happens when you prioritise your drug addict main lead roles instead of the heart of your product: the VFX.

:rip: 

vfx need to unionize. Hope the bad press forces marvel to change 

they’ve been going downhill since endgame tbh

On 7/11/2022 at 3:48 PM, Arcadius said:

I mean you can provide jobs but also allow these artists to properly finish these projects as opposed to having them work on movies and shows literally up to the week of release. 

Everyone dragged WB not too long ago because they pushed back all their DC films but they said it was so that their VFX department had more than enough time to efficiently finish their work. 

This

They need to unionize, protect themselves 

this explains the decrease of quality VFX wise in the MCU projects

On 7/11/2022 at 4:46 PM, Daddy said:

:skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.