Summer Walker cries in middle of Wireless Festival set

Armani?

she comes from nothing

i could only imagine how emotional it must be standing in front of tens of thousands of people who are chanting your songs back to you. 

waiT is this the girl that sings the t shirt song that blew up on TikTok? Pretty sure I heard her song in Addison R*e’s page?

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she comes from nothing

i could only imagine how emotional it must be standing in front of tens of thousands of people who are chanting your songs back to you. 

She actually cried because she was hormonal since she’s pregnant and some of the songs she was singing were too personal to her. 
She went off after this to get herself together and change her outfit. That’s when she also brought Bree Runway to cover for her for a short time.

3 hours ago, imabadkid said:

waiT is this the girl that sings the t shirt song that blew up on TikTok? Pretty sure I heard her song in Addison R*e’s page?

:rip:

She blew up in 2019 before that song existed, but yes

27 minutes ago, Armani? said:

:rip:

She blew up in 2019 before that song existed, but yes

found it!! she’s super talented. lemme go support her on Spotify 

8 hours ago, imabadkid said:

found it!! she’s super talented. lemme go support her on Spotify 

I'd recommend CPR, Body, Playing Games, Insane, Unloyal, Girls Need Love and Nobody Else

They probably asked her to get vaccinated :michael:

• 7 months later...
On 7/10/2022 at 1:38 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she comes from nothing

Why are y’all always trying to imply black artist come from nothing. Her mother is a very successful real estate agent 

On 3/10/2023 at 9:21 PM, Ice Cream Skies said:

?????  7 months later ... 

:dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.