Iggy Azalea developing TV/Movies w/ her production company

SmittenCake

THROWBACK:

02eb3e6670d0295a5fdc8a8fa158a644faab19d5

TODAY:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfygMF2AvVq/

Iggy basically says that there's nothing immediate just yet, but she's in business meetings every other day with producers. She has tons of idea's and figuring out what would work with what network 

Edited by SmittenCake

In 2015 back when remakes were in she did a bunch of stuff in Australia so it seems she learned from that and has her own production company instead of partnering and getting a fee and will take it to the next level.

I'm here for Iggy getting money. She is very creative and has an eye for a visual.

I am here for it. I am not sure what she would do though what do guys are hoping or think it’s on brand for her to do? 

She is going to kill it. I feel like she has been making a lot of smart money moves over the last few years. 

She's always been killer with the concepts and visuals for her music videos.  This could be a great fit for her.  I'm curious to see what she'll come up with.

She definitely could do music video treatments or ads or things of that nature. Her eye for short story visuals is killer. 

18 hours ago, Vrx. said:

She definitely could do music video treatments or ads or things of that nature. Her eye for short story visuals is killer. 

18 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

wait i love this career move

19 hours ago, Miles. said:

She's always been killer with the concepts and visuals for her music videos.  This could be a great fit for her.  I'm curious to see what she'll come up with.

23 hours ago, Champagne said:

She is going to kill it. I feel like she has been making a lot of smart money moves over the last few years. 

On 7/9/2022 at 8:54 PM, Happylittlepunk said:

I am here for it. I am not sure what she would do though what do guys are hoping or think it’s on brand for her to do? 

On 7/9/2022 at 8:43 PM, slw84 said:

In 2015 back when remakes were in she did a bunch of stuff in Australia so it seems she learned from that and has her own production company instead of partnering and getting a fee and will take it to the next level.

I'm here for Iggy getting money. She is very creative and has an eye for a visual.

On 7/9/2022 at 8:31 PM, orange22 said:

I remember when she first announced this and it’s truly so perfect for her 

On 7/9/2022 at 7:39 PM, shookspeare said:

she has a great eye for visuals so I'm perched :jonnycat:

On 7/9/2022 at 8:20 PM, James_Dean said:

Emmys here we come 

979faccfc688f0df8f451af59d13cf4b5750783c

so excited! 

JFy59Ja.jpg

A9Rtv2o.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.