Post Malone 's "Beerbongs & Bentleys" hits 10 billion streams on Spotify

Askeroff

Post Malone "Beerbongs & Bentleys" surpassed  10 billion streams on Spotify

He joins Ed Sheeran as the only artists to have a studio album with 10 billion streams on Spotify history

Hollywood's Bleeding will also hit this mark by the end of the year  (9.5 bl now)

Edited by Askeroff

:jonny5: So crazy and i feel like he could have milked this era way longer but he moved on after only a couple of months 
92 Explorer and Stay should have been pushed as singles :'(

He’ll be the first artist to have two albums with over 10B streams, insane :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

:jonny5: So crazy and i feel like he could have milked this era way longer but he moved on after only a couple of months 
92 Explorer and Stay should have been pushed as singles :'(

He definitely could have had more singles. And he should of also released the Ball For Me music video and pushed that single more. It would have easily been in the top 10 for several weeks. He should have also sent Candy Pop straight to pop. He dropped the ball on those two singles. And I agree 92 Explorer and Stay would have been great singles! Maybe one day they’ll go viral on tiktok lol

Anyone know how many streams Stoney has? Wonder if that eventually would have potential or if it’s too far behind.

Shocked he’s gonna be the first to have 2 albums over 10B, but no surprised when you look at the album and single success of them.

20 hours ago, bad guy said:

The Thriller of the late 2010s. Classic album. Will tooth decay even hit a quarter of this? :toofunny2: @TalkThatRihanna

Nnn we’ll be lucky if it passes 2B Streams :deadbanana4: 

OT: With only 3 singles :jonny: 

The ABSOLUTE DROP in commercial power and status is CRAZY

This man has gone from having two of the biggest eras of any artist of the 2010’s (including another big sleeper era), and with two albums soon surpassing 10B streams as well as ranking high on multiple decade-end lists despite only being active for a few years, to now having his most recent completely BOMB and will be lucky to even surpass 3B streams at this rate.

The Male Katy Perry definitely suits him.

:hoetenks:  :hoetenks: :hoetenks:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

22 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

Anyone know how many streams Stoney has? Wonder if that eventually would have potential or if it’s too far behind.

Stoney has 7.5 bl 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.