Adele - 30 climbs 49 spots on the UK albums chart

Rami

we support artist who really care on her career :gaycat2: :intoit: 

33 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

I thought UK charts slashed points from the Top3 Singles/tracks, dont they?;

Top 2 but albums like = has 8 singles so it still has an inpact

So she did 1% of the promo some MPGs do and had that much of a response imagine if she actually cared about promoting like other girlies

Lol it's not even top 20? 

7 hours ago, byzantium said:

Hmm.  I wonder why it is so low.  I was told it is her best album.  

Ah yes cause quality and sales are always hand in hand 

6 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Ah yes cause quality and sales are always hand in hand 

If one of the biggest and most beloved artists in the world cannot get people to think her album is worth streaming, then yah, its likely a quality issue.  We are not talking about a random indie artist.  

8 hours ago, KOMHStan13 said:

It was barely clinging to being on the chart prior to the performance? yikes

8 hours ago, byzantium said:

It had 49 spots to climb?  How low was it?  

8 hours ago, byzantium said:

Hmm.  I wonder why it is so low.  I was told it is her best album.  

It is still the best selling album of the decade in the UK. Stay pressed.

7 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Not pressed, just genuinely surprised.  

8 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

The UK charts are heavily influenced by singles. The album had barely any promo and 0 promoted singles prior to Easy On Me. The album sold a lot in pure sales so the streams won't be great obviously if the don't release single after single like most artists in the top 10 did.  Anyway, the album is at 720,000 copies, the best selling album of the decade in the UK. 

5,000 copies sold put you in the top 10 in the UK tho

OT: that's amazing, hopefully it keeps climbing. It was strange seeing her so low before the album is even 1 year old

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

If one of the biggest and most beloved artists in the world cannot get people to think her album is worth streaming, then yah, its likely a quality issue.  We are not talking about a random indie artist.  

Have you even listened to the album? It’s great but it’s not for people to put on repeat :rip: the topics discussed are so heavy imma listen to it once a week and I’m out.

6 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Have you even listened to the album? It’s great but it’s not for people to put on repeat :rip: the topics discussed are so heavy imma listen to it once a week and I’m out.

I have.  It was not for me which is sad because I loved her first 3 albums. 

Promo sensitive legend. :clap3:

On 7/8/2022 at 11:24 PM, abrahamjmr said:

That's super impressive considering we are 20% through the decade and you forgot to mention there are several albums ahead of it that could easily pass it, 30 was at 74 but Sour was a at 7, Equals was at 3, Planet Her was at 32, Future Nostalgia was at 35 and folklore was at 70, all of those 2020s albums are much older yet were charting ahead, slow and steady wins the race. 

18 minutes ago, KOMHStan13 said:

That's super impressive considering we are 20% through the decade and you forgot to mention there are several albums ahead of it that could easily pass it, 30 was at 74 but Sour was a at 7, Equals was at 3, Planet Her was at 32, Future Nostalgia was at 35 and folklore was at 70, all of those 2020s albums are much older yet were charting ahead, slow and steady wins the race. 

Only Ed has a clear chance. It will take the others at least 1 or 2 years to catch up. And for folklore case, at least 20 years :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, Sept said:

Only Ed has a clear chance. It will take the others at least 1 or 2 years to catch up.

This.

UK sales are incredibly low, the number 1 album sold around 34.5K last week. Last I read Ed was at 550K, so yes it will take Ed a long time to break this record, and she is also climbing on the charts. What Adele did in a very short time is nothing but impressive, and she is approximately at 723K so far.

Edited by Rami

5 hours ago, KOMHStan13 said:

You were quickly informed, as read above. 30 is climbing next week on the charts after an Adele special aired. That only proves that if she starts promoting again, her album could revive in the charts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.