UPDATE | Doja vs Noah: "I told her 'you're literally my role model'"

Forever Winter

9 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Noah is significantly more famous than Doja right now :deadbanana2:

The Stranger Things brand maybe, but do people immediately know the name “Noah Schnapp”? :deadbanana2:

Regardless it doesn’t matter cause one things for sure, Schnapp doesn’t have the stanbase of Ms. Cat so the consequences of both of them going public with this are obviously MUCH different, seeing how the Coochie Cats or whatever are already swarming Noah on socials :skull: 

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Relampago.

• MingYouToo

• flower moon

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The Stranger Things brand maybe, but do people immediately know the name “Noah Schnapp”? :deadbanana2:

Regardless it doesn’t matter cause one things for sure, Schnapp doesn’t have the stanbase of Ms. Cat so the consequences of both of them going public with this are obviously MUCH different, seeing how the Coochie Cats or whatever are already swarming Noah on socials :skull: 

Outside stan twitter and tik tok, people do not know what a "doja cat" is either :rip:

Just now, fauxtography said:

Outside stan twitter and tik tok, people do not know what a "doja cat" is either :rip:

Work, but the Cats are a rabid fanbase that are now flocking to Noah’s pages to attack, while Noah’s GP fanbase does not give a **** about this stupid situation. 

Doja pushed this somewhere that it didn’t need to go period. :skull: 

Why in the world would a full grown ass woman text a six-teen-year-old and what did she expect was going to happen? And as if that wasn’t enough she proceeds to verbally assault a minor. Yikes.

Edited by commander

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

i'm confused u said a few pages earlier how u defend her alot but don't even kno da stan name

jus come out and say u dislike her and keep it moving

And not girls acting like Doja is some kind of poor indie artist with no power at all. :skull: 

Even if she wasn’t as big as Noah, she’s literally one of the biggest pop stars right now, of course this was gonna get tons of attention from her fanbase (which is NOT small). Turning stans against a minor undoubtedly. :rip: 

Just now, dabunique said:

i'm confused u said a few pages earlier how u defend her alot but don't even kno da stan name

jus come out and say u dislike her and keep it moving

Clock my post history about Doja. I defended her against her messy chat room debacle, I defended her against the Paraguay situation (which you quoted me in that thread), I defended her about her messy vape usage which caused her to cancel a tour I am going to see, I defended her when ageists were telling her to grow up for posting a funny faced selfie.

Just cause you feel it’s your prerogative to defend a grown woman dragging a minor on social media for her own irresponsible actions doesn’t mean I dislike her. I’m just able to call a spade a spade and not be a delusional stan on ATRL for no reason. :skull: 

Um yeah this is not a good look for Doja, all the name calling “he’s a snake, he’s a weasel, this is some snakeshit, he’s awful…..but I’m not mad!!!!” 

Plus Doja has tweeted on at least two occasions her thirst for Joe so it’s not like Noah “exposed” any brand new information, nothing out of malice it was honestly meant as a harmless Tik Tok, and now Doja is sending her fanbase to bully a literal teenager :skull: 

She Schnapped.

Well, no, she didn't. Putting aside the whole issue of her sliding into a teenager's DMs as many others have addressed that already - you shouldn't message something to anyone that you wouldn't want to be seen by others, unless you really trust them enough to keep it private. Sure, it's not the right/moral thing for someone to share a DM or private message, but she can still only blame herself here. :michael:

1 minute ago, Marla Singer said:

She Schnapped.

Well, no, she didn't. Putting aside the whole issue of her sliding into a teenager's DMs as many others have addressed that already - you shouldn't message something to anyone that you wouldn't want to be seen by others, unless you really trust them enough to keep it private. Sure, it's not the right/moral thing for someone to share a DM or private message, but she can still only blame herself here. :michael:

I mean this is the long and short of it here. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Why is she always in some mess. :skull:

And not her trying to place blame elsewhere when she should know damn well that she was in the wrong.

I mean...she was texting a teenager who ended up some dumb **** like teenagers do. 

He wasn't right to to this, but she should know the power her brand has right now as well. 

I actually had no idea about this mess until she came for him, because people out there don't care and don't check for Noah that much :deadbanana4:

As soon she said all that publicly, her own DMs were even more exposed, and then her own fans are coming for a 17 year old kid. 

He shouldn've done anything...but if she hadn't done anything as well, no one would be talking about this today tbh. 

Also...if you check their DMs...it seems like they had talked before and he was the one to end the conversation as well by leaving her on read and liking her comment only lmao. It's weird...

33 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

Exactly. I love Doja but no.

I love her to but have always thought the way she behaves online is so ******* stupid

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

she keeps going :deadbanana2:

Absolutely the last person that should be calling anything cringe Doja just stop :deadbanana2:

He is 17, leave him alone. She has that victim mentality after thirsting for the other dude all over social  media

2 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

This is.. very ironic :deadbanana: she’s the literal embodiment of cringe on social media

She's so annoying and weird, I hope the public can ditch her soon

I think she freaked out not cause he posted that specific DM but because people will find out that she's been in touch with him for quite some time now.

I think she's deflecting. Even though I think its not a big deal, she made it one, maybe inadvertently.

Edited by harwee

where is the dm

He should’ve known better to post the private conversation but she should’ve bothered to look for his account and messaged Joseph directly in the first place :skull: 

I swear to God she's gonna come for the wrong person at some point and kill her career and it will be deserved :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

why are all the female rappers so goddamn stupid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.