Is Italy the best country in the world?

bocelli

- the weather (in Southern Italy) is always like amazing

- the hottest men and women reside in Italy

- best cuisine in the world, invented pizza and pasta

- Amalfi Coast is heaven on Earth

- great musicians (Bocelli, Pavarotti, Laura Pausini, Ramazzotti)

- beautiful language

- rich and iconic history

- the most iconic fashion designers are Italians (Versace and Gucci)

Well?

a0f74oj.gif

Edited by bocelli

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bocelli

• KillingYourCareer

• Totami Legend

• ariananext

3 minutes ago, bocelli said:

- great musicians (Bocelli, Pavarotti, Laura Pausini, Ramazzotti)

She's horrible.

Gaga’s ancestors were from Italy so…

tumblr_pgbbo56b0j1rwbf4ro3_540.gifv

2 minutes ago, prézli said:

She's horrible.

Un emergenza d'amore

Non c'e

E ritorno da te

are all amazing songs :heart2:

Just now, bocelli said:

Un emergenza d'amore

Non c'e

E ritorno da te

are all amazing songs :heart2:

Don't care.

She was a horrible host of Eurovision, her personality is unmannered.

They gave us Måneskin so for that alone, Italy is the greatest country in the world!

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They gave us Måneskin so for that alone, Italy is the greatest country in the world!

Tea!

It depends on what your parameters are. I personally really like it here and I don't plan to move abroad, I was born and living in the countryside 40 minutes outside of Milan so I can live in a quiet context while having all the services I need less than an hour away. I'm pretty meteoropathic and spoilt with food, so apart from more or less similar countries like Greece/Bulgaria/Croatia I always end up homesick after a couple of weeks when traveling abroad.

Bocelli, Pavarotti, Pausini, Ramazzotti :rip: 

Girl leave this garbage alone and get into some real italian excellence.

Lucio Battisti, Nada, Loredana Bertè, Franco Battiato, Giuni Russo, Ornella Vanoni, Matia Bazar are all classics and could be a good starting point.

Edited by Filpo

Rome was such a weird and dangerous city. Me and my friends had to literally run to no be robbed (or something worse that actually was the thing that felt more likely) and i was just on the side of the Colosseo. The guy ran behind us it was terrible. And Napoli was also very weird when it comes to safety… and im brazilian, lmao. :gaycat6:

besides that it was truly perfect
Amalfi cost :heart::heart: ITS INSANE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT ISSS 

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

It depends on what your parameters are. I personally really like it here and I don't plan to move abroad, I was born and living in the countryside 40 minutes outside of Milan so I can live in a quiet context while having all the services I need less than an hour away. I'm pretty meteoropathic and spoilt with food, so apart from more or less similar countries like Greece/Bulgaria/Croatia I always end up homesick after a couple of weeks when traveling abroad.

I see where you are from but to compare Italy to Croatia is just... :gaycat6: Ive been to Croatia a couple of times, its like Walmart Italy :gaycat6:

Just now, Filpo said:

Girl leave this garbage alone and get into some real italian excellente.

Lucio Battisti, Nada, Loredana Bertè, Franco Battiato, Giuni Russo, Ornella Vanoni are all classics and could be a good starting point.

All those names and yet no mention of the true spearhead of Italian music: the immense Luciano Ligabue :alexz: I feel like music is really one of the worse aspects of Italy. It's BORING and mostly anchored to a "classic" singer-songwriter style that never left any room for other genres to evolve here. Growing up in the 2000s I almost exclusively listened to foreign music because with people like Laura Pausini and Eros Ramazzotti, to use a colorful Italian saying, my balls detached themselves and rolled away on the floor.

1 minute ago, Selegend said:

Rome was such a weird and dangerous city. Me and my friends had to literally run to no be robbed (or something worse that actually was the thing that felt more likely) and i was just on the side of the Colosseo. The guy ran behind us it was terrible. And Napoli was also very weird when it comes to safety… and im brazilian, lmao. :gaycat6:

besides that it was truly perfect
Amalfi cost :heart::heart: ITS INSANE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT ISSS 

Dont know about Rome but Ive met many people from Napoli and they were all like "yeah no dont go there" as in "its not safe" and now I want to go more than ever. :msmarvel:

1 minute ago, bocelli said:

I see where you are from but to compare Italy to Croatia is just... :gaycat6: Ive been to Croatia a couple of times, its like Walmart Italy :gaycat6:

I've only been to Dalmatia and it was during low season, it has wonderful scenery and their food is essentially a copy of Venetian food due to the region's history. I also really like how Croatians are pretty much accentless and sound like Italians attempting to speak Russian :sistrens:

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

All those names and yet no mention of the true spearhead of Italian music: the immense Luciano Ligabue :alexz: I feel like music is really one of the worse aspects of Italy. It's BORING and mostly anchored to a "classic" singer-songwriter style that never left any room for other genres to evolve here. Growing up in the 2000s I almost exclusively listened to foreign music because with people like Laura Pausini and Eros Ramazzotti, to use a colorful Italian saying, my balls detached themselves and rolled away on the floor.

Girl what. Ramazzotti is touring my country next year and I just bought a ticket for 130 euro. Hes an icon :msmarvel:

........."one of.........."...............

8 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Girl what. Ramazzotti is touring my country next year and I just bought a ticket for 130 euro. Hes an icon :msmarvel:

It shocks me how much demand there is for him, like, he's even doing a 20k arena in Lithuania :deadbanana2:

I love Italy! Don't forget their legendary contribution to cinema too. Dario Argento, Sergio Leone, Luca Guadagnino, Francis Ford Coppola, Martin Scorcese, Bernardo Bertolucci etc :jonny:

Definitely a top tier country thanks to climate, geography, cuisine, culture, history. But politically and as a result societaly they can't get their **** together yet. Mafia is still a thing and the South is rather dangerous 

Because it is a Mediterranean country and was always a major trade hub. Even though Northern Europe is richer, they're ugly, have bad food and harsh languages.

The homophobic urge to call out the OP :deadbanana4:

Bocelli is racist and he just came out as pro life

Laura Pausini is over since 2009

The weather is killing us (I live in the deep south)

Our language is 100% mistreated and we can’t talk properly

Men are garbage

Population is racist

We dress at Zara or fast fashion

a0f74oj.gif

Edited by Totami Legend

54 minutes ago, prézli said:

She's horrible.

Speak on it!

a0f74oj.gif

44 minutes ago, Filpo said:

Girl leave this garbage alone and get into some real italian excellence.

Lucio Battisti, Nada, Loredana Bertè, Franco Battiato, Giuni Russo, Ornella Vanoni, Matia Bazar are all classics and could be a good starting point.

Oh wow thank you. 

Stan Mina and Giorgia (the Italian Whitney)

a0f74oj.gif

Another year, another thread fetishizing This horrible country.

Its fine only if you come to visit. :coffee2:

1 hour ago, bocelli said:

great musicians (Bocelli, Pavarotti, Laura Pausini, Ramazzotti)

Agree with all points but this.

Giorgo Moroder, Mina, Gigi D'Agostino & Raffaella Carra >>>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.