• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Communion

• Sugar-Rush

• ATRL Moderator

She’s such a liberal boomer.  I know she doesn’t mean harm but she’s really out of touch and doesn’t need to be constantly on social media like this. 

why does this old lady keep getting threaded here?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Sharapov said:

Because she’s starring in one of the most anticipated movies of the year and her tweets keep going viral

oh how nice first she was appealing to the transphobics and now to the christian fascists

i wonder whos next 

Oh Bette, this so isn't it.

Picard Facepalm GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

why is she going full maga all of a sudden? she’ll come out as antivaxxer and flat earther next

She needs to log off Twitter.

Are celebrities not scared to tweet stuff like this that are obviously touchy subjects 

12 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

This… who the **** cares. It’s no different than your crazy aunt posting memes on Facebook. This is not news

it is kind of a dumb tweet when the USA is run by Christians not by Muslims, but I also don't understand activists' defense of Islam when abortion is illegal in most Muslim countries including the ones I'm from

9 minutes ago, Sazare said:

She’s worse than Alyssa Milano :rip:

It's so crazy how people hear one phrase online and just run it to the ground lol

both sides do this though

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It's so crazy how people hear one phrase online and just run it to the ground lol

both sides do this though

What phrase

3 minutes ago, kandicha said:

it is kind of a dumb tweet when the USA is run by Christians not by Muslims, but I also don't understand activists' defense of Islam when abortion is illegal in most Muslim countries including the ones I'm from

Western wokies are posting their support for Islam from the safety of their liberal and democratic country. They wouldn't be so quick to whine about "IsLAmOpHoBiA!!" if they actually had to live in one of their countries.

11 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Are celebrities not scared to tweet stuff like this that are obviously touchy subjects 

She’s old and rich and clearly doesn’t give a ****

This has nothing to do with the current abortion issue in America

Obviously the way women are treated in most Islamic societies is pretty indefensible but that’s a separate issue. Muslims are not the ones making abortion illegal in the USA.

damn this week alone Bette has truly ruined her legacy as it seems

Oh my god, she needs to stop. She’s ruining all my film memories of her. This is beyond ignorant 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.