Have you stayed awake for 24 hours?

Aethereal

Today I stayed up approximately  23 hours and it was so exhausting. Hopefully it wont happen again. I took a 3 hour nap in 1 PM still very tired. I  do not recommend it anyone.

Edited by Aristotle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katara

• Archetype

• Siberian Tiger

• Beyonnaise

Never. The most I've stayed up was like 20 hours or something tho.

Plenty of times.

The worst was when I went on a nearly 48 hour bender :skull:

It took me like 3 days to recover 

yeah i got to 37 once i think 

Yeah plenty
However I've never completely skipped a night's sleep without sleeping the next day, I could never be awake for like 48 hours :mazen:

I've stayed up for around 60 hours on many occasions. On one of those occasions I wasn't able to fall asleep during the 3rd night and it got a bit scary. 

Yuh, especially after taking E or LSD 

Once in college I pulled two all nighters in a row for a project. You get chills and everything is hazy, and you find your eyes shutting involuntarily. I had a bit of a mental spiral toward the end of the second night when I thought I wasn't going to finish. I think I slept for like 16 hours after.

Yes, I struggle with insomnia so this has happened to me a few times when I couldn’t fall asleep the night before but still had to go to school or work early the next day. It’s so horrible, especially mentally/emotionally. It puts me in a dark place.

yes and its the worst thing ever. your body feels like complete sh*t

I havnt done it in a while now but my record of staying up was 2 and a half days :gaycat6: It was HORRIFIC. I think I slashed my life span in half after that :'( 

Totally

Yep, went almost 3 full days without sleep and got really sick from it (while already being sick), it was the worst :psyduck:

Yes many times, most recently in May. Don't recommend it.

I think my most was 26 hours, I don't remember the exact occasion

for acid trips and sh*t like that, I've actually been able to sleep pretty quickly after a 13 hour trip

A few times. Usually very damaging to my mental health!

The worst one was when I once had to work twenty five hours straight due to on-call responsibilities at my workplace. Not sure that’s even legal now that I think about it. I’m leaving that job this week and never touching any position that has on-call or that expects unpaid overtime ever again as long as I live :heart2:

yes and i don't want to experience that again

no. my eyes would automatically shut after 18-20hrs:zzz:

Yup, 2 full days and half day of the 3rd day. Couldn't sleep because of stress and overthinking.

Yes. Twice. Because of my procrastinating a$$ I once stayed up 24 hours for a school project and then once for a work project. I had presentations both times and both ended up being disastrous. :rip: I highly recommend AGAINST it. 

yes, my record is around 84 hours (3,5 days) when I was preparing for exams and on top of that I was depressed

it was so bad I started seeing hallucinations and realized that I should sleep ASAP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.