Shooting at Fourth of July parade in Highland Park, Illinois

Jotham

JohnWayneHolland

There's nothing more American than a shooting, maybe it was part of the official parade, who knows :michael:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slik

• James_Dean

• Jotham

• Communion

Pero America es la tierra de la libertad sabes? Ellos tienen Taco Bell y Popeyes y iPhones jajaja te arrastré :foxaylove2:

It just never ends. 

Highland Park is a small wealthy suburb as well (Home Alone and many other films were filmed there because of it's aesthetic)

All the reports say police were EVERYWHERE at the parade but once again, 'the good guys with guns' theory proves to be correct, that more guns don't stop mass shootings. 

Please don't post Andy Ngo, he is a far-right conspiracy theorist. :skull:

There's plenty of valid sources of info that aren't him, especially since he funnels people who stumble upon his tweets into right-wing disinformation.  His followers underneath his tweets are also claiming that the person is a "trans antifa soldier" despite not being so. :skull:

Edited by Communion

apparently they have the guy in custody, safely apprehended. go figure.

I was just in Highland Park last week, this is all so surreal and crazy 

44 minutes ago, Communion said:

There's plenty of valid sources of info that aren't him, especially since he funnels people who stumble upon his tweets into right-wing disinformation.  His followers underneath his tweets are also claiming that the person is a "trans antifa soldier" despite not being so. :skull:

When is Andy Ngo going to talk about how the shooter attended Donald Trump rallies? All these right-wing shooters yet the right-wing never gets held accountable.

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Adding Ian Miles Cheong to that list as well.

Meanwhile the reality

:mazen: :mazen:

may those that died Rest In Peace, and those hurt get well. 

This is exactly what I believe the trump apologist on this website to look like, literally.

37 minutes ago, Jotham said:

This photo :rip:

are we surprised? :rip:

Literally terrifying. Someone counted 60 shots in a 25 second video. No person needs a gun with that kind of firing power, it’s literally made to kill as many people in as short a time as possible. 

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

And the neolibs have been floating Pritzker as a replacement because Biden hasn't been "centrist enough" for them. :ahh: 

(also they have a fetish for billionaires not named Trump :mandown: )

Daily routine in this **** hole.

Another ******* tragedy ONCE AGAIN :rip: 

18 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

There's nothing more American than a shooting, maybe it was part of the official parade, who knows :michael:

Yeah, I mean did you really celebrate the 4th of July if you didn’t have to run for your life from semi automatic gunfire? :giraffe:

Edited by BeenTheShit
Typo

Another mass shooting. And tbh. I don't know how much I can care anymore. They will never do what needs to be done and try to distract us by governing our bodies and letting the right continue to run this country into the ground. I'm over it all. They choose this for us. They choose death and murder for us. Over it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.