Is Taylor gonna be brave enough to do Superbowl?

Safe&Sound

I dont think she should do it now. Whats the point? She wont get anything out of it. Maybe in 2027. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruel Summer

• wish

• MardinBeksloy

• Freakshowvato

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She easily could do it and deliver a fantastic Halftime Set.

That said, I hope she doesn't do it until many years later, since she doesn't need the Super Bowl right now.

Her catalogue doesn't require any boost and her tours don't need one either.

Maybe she can do it in 2031/32, when she's eligible for the RnR Hall Of Fame as sort of a FYC ad.

Edited by Feanor

I'm sure she's brave enough but she doesn't need it.

I'd like her to do it, and she more than likely will do it at some point...

But that being said, Taylor is doing more than fine and she doesn't need the Superbowl at this stage in her career... maybe in the next 4-6 years when she's on TS11 or TS12.

She can certainly outdo Gaga. Can't remember what she did apart from jumping into the stadium and Million Reasons. 

And Katy. The horse was huge but I can't remember what else she did. 

Could possibly outdo Madonna with the right production. 

Can't outdo J.Lo and Shakira simply because there were two superstars on stage bringing a unique Latin flavour, energy AND synergy. 

And definitely can't outdo Beyonce. That was a masterclass of performance skills. 

I mean she'll throw money at production and get some fire and moving stage parts to hide the fact she can't stay on key and her stans will call it iconic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.