Is Taylor gonna be brave enough to do Superbowl?

Safe&Sound

She be able too, should she do superbowl though? not yet! it Sucks Rihanna keeps giving it up! she deserves that stage.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruel Summer

• wish

• MardinBeksloy

• Freakshowvato

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She’s an ok performer, she relies on her stage and props more than her actual stage presence but it’s still an entertaining time. I think she can afford to wait a little to do it though. 

Edited by anklebiterrs

31 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Her career does not need the SB right now.

This :gaycat5:

No Taylor, No Clout. 
sorry Superbowl. :giraffe:

Shes too relevant to do the Superbowl :giraffe:

SBHS isn't special. Anyone can do it. :rip:

She needs to do it probably 3 album cycles from now minimum. Theres still so much untapped hype for a new Taylor Swift release she doenst need the hype train.

The poprock era we want, her disco moment, the 1989 rerecordings. So many more things she can do to generate just as much if not more hype, she dont need the SB.

I don't think her hits are impressive enough for it personally. Her set list would look something like this:

"Blank Space"

"Love Story"

"You Belong With Me"

"I Knew You Were Trouble"

"All Too Well" (maybe just the bridge and final chorus?)

"Shake It Off"

Not as strong as the other girls.

She won't do it until the re-recordings are complete however.

I don't know why some of you pretend the SB is that hard to do :deadbanana4:

- They mostly require pre-recorded vocals.

- The show is heavily based on production.

And Taylor definitely has enough hits for an American audience. She definitely is and should do it one day, preferably any year from 2023.

Honestly expectations have been lowered after performances like Katy’s and Maroon 5’s so yeah why not? Is she gonna be making top 10 of all time performance lists or people talking about her performance after more than a week? No

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

I went to the Reputation tour and while she isn’t the best singer, she is a good performer and connects with the crowd a lot better than most artists.

The production on the tour was the best I’ve ever seen so yes she is more than capable to pull it off.

Now that's a fact! Millions paid hundreds to see her for a reason.

I don’t think she needs it right now. Maybe when she’s in her 40s and she starts flopping into oblivion.

She would do it probably 10 years down the line when she is a washed up hasbeen in her 40s... but right now she is still serving youth fresh virginity so NO. 

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

She has the biggest stadium tour in American history 

and yet no memorable performance?  

Just now, spree said:

and yet no memorable performance?  

To some of y’all, sure. Who cares? :ducky:

i think she can't do slow-mos there which was the reason her reputation concert on netflix was somewhat good

She’ll do fine, might be a bit boring compared to Beyoncé. Her biggest issue is the vocals, not the stage presence 

9 minutes ago, Mohit said:

She would do it probably 10 years down the line when she is a washed up hasbeen in her 40s... but right now she is still serving youth fresh virginity so NO. 

Idk about this bc she hasn’t had a radio hit in years, her singles come and go,  she just remains a strong albums artist. 

if she could do it in next 5 years, that’d be great. Not when she’s in her 40s and can’t move as well… her hits are also childish so it’s not like Shakira or JLo, it’ll be awkward performing Shake It Off or You Belong With Me at 40

Edited by Freakshowvato

Ofc she does. Watching football would do more wonders to her career though than putting on a show in American football.

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

Idk about this bc she hasn’t had a radio hit in years, her singles come and go,  she just remains a strong albums artist.

Well then she can do album tracks :WAP: Cruel Summer for the set list

No. She wouldn’t want to embarrass herself, and she knows she would. It’s enough that stan Twitter laughs at her lacklustre performing skills. She’d hardly want to give the whole of America the ammo.

She will do it with her new album (which may come after all the re-recordings)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.