Is Taylor gonna be brave enough to do Superbowl?

Safe&Sound

Is she?

The bar for female artists are very high though

Beyonce, J-Lo & Shakira, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Madonna

Is she brave enough to do it, since the comparison will be inevitable

Taylor Swift Concert GIF - Taylor Swift Concert Performance - Discover &  Share GIFs

Taylor Swift Concert GIF - Taylor Swift Concert Slide - Discover & Share  GIFs

Reputation Taylor Swift GIF - Reputation Taylor Swift Jump - Discover &  Share GIFs

Edited by Safe&Sound

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruel Summer

• wish

• MardinBeksloy

• Freakshowvato

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watched her rep tour on Netflix, you would know the answer. Girl can put on an amazing show, hence the record breaking tour in America. I think it is the matter of whether SHE wants to do it or NOT. 

Edited by MardinBeksloy

I honestly really, really want her to do it as a celebration of her career with the rerecordings. And she can leave the highly choreographed, glittery pop aesthetic at home. She doesn’t need that to highlight her greatest work and there’s no need for her to try to match the energy of past women to perform in that slot when she can bring her own.

It would be cute for her to open the set with Love Story and close it with All Too Well.

I think she’s brave enough now. She satisfied the SJWS who used to write hate think pieces her by becoming political. And her music career reached new heights with Folklore. So she’s in a good scandal free and respected place to do it now if she wants 

She has clearly demonstrated an ability to put on an NFL stadium show.  

Taylucifer

she can definitely do Superbowl, especially after the Reputation tour 

24 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

If you watched her rep tour on Netflix, you would know the answer. Girl can put on an amazing show, hence the record breaking tour in America. I think it is the matter of whether SHE wants to do it or NOT. 

I did and honestly thought it was awful :rip: What's so special about it

She can, but does she really need the Super Bowl though? It might sound conceited, but really, there's not that many reasons to actually do the Super Bowl. Artists who perform there don't get paid, and it always involves a lot of media circus. Taylor doesn't really need the promo (at least right now) and we know she values her privacy greatly. 

Her career is so big honestly and she sells like hotcakes. I agree with user above. She can def wait to do superbowl when her career has quieted down a bit, but she still got two number ones back to back not too long ago.

It would be lowkey iconic if she just went there and performed All Too Well's 10 minute version to be honest :gaycat2:

yes she's a visionary and a superstar, she'd deliver an A+ performance 

Her career does not need the SB right now.

She's not doing it anytime soon and she doesn't need to

1 minute ago, wish said:

She has never demonstrated an ability to put on an NFL stadium show. 

She has the biggest stadium tour in American history 

I went to the Reputation tour and while she isn’t the best singer, she is a good performer and connects with the crowd a lot better than most artists.

The production on the tour was the best I’ve ever seen so yes she is more than capable to pull it off.

Honestly she shouldnt bother to do it she doesn't need SB. She's above it. Her catalog gets bigger boosts from releasing just one song compared to other artist performing on that stage lol.

Not to mention the fact that shes already a stadium selling act since her debut tour. 

She has NOTHING to gain from it but a cute spike on google trends :gaycat6:

She doesn’t need the superbowl

she sells out stadiums like hot cakes 

13 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

She has the biggest stadium tour in American history 

That doesn't mean it was good.

4 minutes ago, wish said:

That doesn't mean it was good.

I think the hundreds of thousands of people who bought tickets were probably plenty satisfied!

She will eventually do it. 

She's not a washed up hasbeen. Why would she need it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.