Positions (single) hits 1 billion streams on Spotify: Ariana breaks record

ariananext

As Positions hits 1 billion streams Ariana becomes the female artist with most songs in the BILLION club, surpassing Dua Lipa! 

This is in fact her 7th song to do so, after 7 Rings, Thank U Next, Side To Side, No Tears Left To Cry, Into You and Bang Bang.:jonny6:

Also, Ariana is now the only artist to have five albums with a billion club hit, almost one for each of her album (with only her 2013 Yours Truly being left out).

Truly an unmatched longevity for the queen of streaming!

Stream to celebrate :gaycat:

next in line: One Last Time - 970M

How is this song so popular? Its so boring imo

Question : with all these streams why does it seemingly look like she's quit music? Or is the money from streaming just that small?

Just now, Marco_g2 said:

it's literally one of her best singles ever :rip:

Just now, RainDreamer said:

Question : with all these streams why does it seemingly look like she's quit music? Or is the money from streaming just that small?

What do you mean seemingly look like she's quit music? This song and her last album were released 20 months ago and she's working on a musical :deadbanana4: 

moonlitdick
5 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

Because Marco_g2 on ATRL isn’t the deciding factor for what the public listens to :heart:

I was just listening to 'Positions' like 10 mins ago. What a coincidence !

OT Congrats to queen Ariana for this new milestone under her belt :clap3:

This is so good, remember not being tired even with radio overplaying it. It's the damn violins and Ari's voice, so addictive. One of her best singles.

HER BEST SONG

moonlitdick
Just now, Ger-55 said:

This is so good, remember not being tired even with radio overplaying it. It's the damn violins and Ari's voice, so addictive. One of her best singles.

Ear cocaine :alexz3:

Just now, wantedyoutogrow said:

HER BEST SONG

'Honeymoon Avenue' doesn't have 1B streams (yet) unfortunately :coffee:

Her best lead single, literally just excellence :sun:

35 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

It's a rehash. Even I find this song so terribly overrated and boring but it's commercial and GP-friendly :baseball:

OT: Not when POV/Motive deserved :biblionny:

congratulations ! I don’t really like the song, especially the chorus that I find very annoying, but Ariana deserves it ! :heart:

Oh wow, a certain fanbase tried convincing everyone she was over but it would appear that’s far from the truth :clap3:see when you have a catalogue of classics 

oop congrats

i cant wait for bright lights by ellie to hit 1b streams or her new album :loki:

25 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Oh wow, a certain fanbase tried convincing everyone she was over but it would appear that’s far from the truth :clap3:see when you have a catalogue of classics 

2014-2021, 8 years of HITS :jonny5: once the Wicked lead single for the soundtrack drops its OVER for these girls!

40 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

2014-2021, 8 years of HITS :jonny5: once the Wicked lead single for the soundtrack drops its OVER for these girls!

People really take her for granted like the fact positions was seen as an underperformance in comparison to thank u next and it’s still multi platinum.. Some would kill to “flop” like that

wtf :jonny5:

I was told this was a quick front loaded single :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.