Will Stranger Things Actor Join the MCU now?

Gorjesspazze9

With Stranger things remaining a pop culture phenomenon and Exploding the career of new talent. Disney has been in talks with Millie & the Duffer Brother's since 2021. Season 5 is confirmed to arrive sooner then later and to be the conclusion of the Netflix original series. Marvel fan's are eagerly waiting for the Duffer brother's Marvel debut, after Reports of Kevin Fiege developing a series/project with them at the helm. Will Caleb Mclaughlin, Sadie Sink and Millie Bobby Brown join the Duffer Brother's move over to Marvel Studios as well? these 3 actors have been the most anticipated fancast of the Show to join the Franchise. fancast currently have Sadie as Jean grey, Caleb as Miles Morales (SonyX Marvel contract) and Millie as a Main X-Men, Kitty Pryde.will ElMax & LuMax be the future of Marvel? 

1*oqMKccydNXC-7vFEpVvxlA.png

85kd03pewt291.png?auto=webp&s=3e0a7e5a1d

page-13.jpg

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Spoiler

Sadie Sink maybe...considering you know

The others will probably have to wait til ST5 is done to have that happen...

Kitty did drop the n-word so it would make sense. 

Sadie would slay as jean Grey. :wanda:

imagine her range as the Phoenix force, or a multiverse moment of her acting alongside Famke Janssen & Sophie Turner. 

With the Duffer Brothers already rumored to join the MCU and doing a couple of projects there I’m sure they will try to get some ST actors. 

Sadie’s career will just go uphill so I hope

although I don’t care for the MCU

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Sadie would slay as jean Grey. :wanda:

imagine her range as the Phoenix force, or a multiverse moment of her acting alongside Famke Janssen & Sophie Turner. 

Sadie Sink as Jean vs Lizzie's Wanda would be SNATCHED!

1 hour ago, stoopidjenna said:

Sadie would be a cool choice for Rogue.

No no no. Sorry. Rogue needs to be older, sassier, with a deep southern accent, and stronger this time around. We need an adult Rogue shacking up with Gambit. Doesn’t Rogue also marry Magneto later on? I picture her more late 20s early 30s. Enough with the teenage mutants :rip: Give us the adult X-Men of the 90s cartoon.

Edited by Buffy

I hope not. 

Like how the entire GoT cast debuted in Marvel and flopped hard :bibliahh:

Wynona Ryder could slay rogue.

Millie and Sadie would be great choices for Kitty and Jean, I hope Marvel will make it happen. I'm not sure about Caleb as Miles, but he'd definitely be better than rumoured Jaden Smith.

I hope not, they're too talented to be wasted on Marvel's garbage.

15 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

I hope not, they're too talented to be wasted on Marvel's garbage.

!!!

Can the entire entertainment industry stop revolving around the MCU for once? Not everyone is a basic teen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.