Jordan Peterson compares Elliot Page to Nazi experiments, will die before apologizing

Communion

The tweet in question:

FWYYUjjXEAAhpbj?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• ScarletWitch

• Communion

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a disgusting comment in so many ways :rip: 

Good riddance to him.

I think this tweet perfectly encapsulates what I've always thought about Jordan Peterson:

Absolutely disgusting :biblio: this is clearly defamation no?

Who is this 

he needs to be deplatformed 

The benzo addiction and his self induced coma have really destroyed him :bibliahh:

his audience is finally starting to wake up. Let me see how r/enoughpetersonspam is loving this :gaycat:

will die before apologizing

That’s fine. We can wait.

31 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

Who is this 

He writes self help books for incels

The fact that so many men listen to this man and joe rogan really speaks volumes about society.

I’ve literally never heard of this man 

He said all of that just to look like an overgrown mole rat :skull: 

I’ve actually read all his books tbh (for research, of course). I can see why men like him but he’s such a controversy wh*re and this thing where he says blatantly incendiary right-wing **** and then pretends he’s a free thinker is getting exhausting. Natalie clocked him perfectly.

The way he calls it an “awkward and impossible naming style” when he didn’t even refer to Elliot’s pronouns or gender, just shoehorned in his dead name before begrudgingly mentioning his new name :skull:

If Natalie Portman changed her name to Natasha Portman I don’t think we would hear anyone calling it “impossible” or acting like it’s the downfall of society to start calling her Natasha

Edited by Beyonnaise

14 minutes ago, Domination said:

I’ve actually read all his books tbh (for research, of course). I can see why men like him but he’s such a controversy wh*re and this thing where he says blatantly incendiary right-wing **** and then pretends he’s a free thinker is getting exhausting. Natalie clocked him perfectly.

When he spent 2017 arguing that women who wear makeup in the workplace do so for sexual arousal. :skull:

46 minutes ago, Domination said:

This. It's obvious he gives incels/right-wingers bait in order to stir up controversy which just cheapens whatever "brand" he tried to make for himself. That and his pill addiction which showed his total hypocrisy.

Not him coming for Elliott Page out of nowhere :deadbanana4: Did he still upset that Elliott is transitioning and can't find him hot anymore like a good ol days?

What a creepy old man

I don’t understand how a registered psychologist can have views like his. Did he not pay attention at all in his education :rip:

Peterson is a disgusting excuse for a psychologist. Talking about someone else's body like that is despicable. Page makes a better man than he will ever be. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.