Lou Taylor emails EXPOSE her plan behind Britney’s Conservatorship per new legal docs

CarCAL22

I’m so glad that time is the ultimate truth teller. Britney went through so much disgusting abuse and mistreatment and yet she stands strong. It’s so insane how ****** up the conservatorship was and yet people still comment on her instagram and on ATRL that she should still be in one, people are cruel and ignorant. Ironically the people who say that need to go to therapy themselves. 

In Britney I see a strong woman who didn’t give up even though she was forced to perform for over a decade, denied the most basic necessities, had her money stolen and used to fund her abuse and control, was forcibly medicated against her will for a diagnosis that is incredibly shady, and gaslit by the world and even at times her fans because she was “lazy” in her performances. 

I am so grateful that her story isn’t over and cannot wait for her book and whatever she does next - her being alive at all is an inspiration to everyone. 

anigif_enhanced-23491-1395871347-24.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terylee

• James_Dean

• slw84

• CarCAL22

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.