Lou Taylor emails EXPOSE her plan behind Britney’s Conservatorship per new legal docs

CarCAL22

19 minutes ago, Terylee said:

GET HER!!!

Psychotic *****. It's on sight if I ever see her in person

iLwUZx4.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terylee

• James_Dean

• slw84

• CarCAL22

2 hours ago, CarCAL22 said:

I mean the emails about judge selection and administering Britney certain drugs and Lou Taylor talking about being a co-conservator is brand new information and the most damning so far, but yes none of it is surprising to say the least. 

exactly. I didn't know about this.

Civil suit needs to be filed along with a criminal suit but I wonder which will come first?

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

She’s a disgusting woman. She played Jamie like a fiddle and he couldnt wait to cash in on Britney’s money. 

so she played him and exposed him.

Good move, Matthew gained some points. :cooldown:

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Lol at the $18M figure. It is only what he found. We know Loulou stole around $600M (allegedly). What Wendy said.

Well not quite.

Her ugly long chinned sister was co-trustee with Bessemer trust. I suspect they were moving money around a few times but after Britney went on strike and they were "estate" planning for the end Jamie Lyin moved over somewhere between $540-600M of Britney's trust money in SJB either her name backwards or Sean Jayden Britney trust and got caught because they didn't get approval. the ugly sister resigned shortly after it hit the news

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

The part about the psychotropic drugs gave me chills. 

What are those??? Are they like the ones people used recreationally in the 60s rebellious woodstock era?

I'm catching charges if I ever see any of them. My auntie got my bail money in an extra saving account.

I can't wait for Britney to win her civil lawsuit against CA and then all the criminal lawsuits

Spears vs California

Spears (the angel)  vs Spears (the devil) and company

:heart:

All these exposes over the course of a year yet none of those ******* vile monsters are in jail. So infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, Britney Is Fierce said:

All these exposes over the course of a year yet none of those ******* vile monsters are in jail. So infuriating. 

Oh it's coming!

Lou Taylor you will be going to prison! xoxoxo

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Well not quite.

Her ugly long chinned sister was co-trustee with Bessemer trust. I suspect they were moving money around a few times but after Britney went on strike and they were "estate" planning for the end Jamie Lyin moved over somewhere between $540-600M of Britney's trust money in SJB either her name backwards or Sean Jayden Britney trust and got caught because they didn't get approval. the ugly sister resigned shortly after it hit the news

What are those??? Are they like the ones people used recreationally in the 60s rebellious woodstock era?

This, we all caught that money being moved. So why are we acting like Lou is not sitting on $600 million of Britneys money. Yeah she wont get it back, but out Lou in Jail, and freeze her assets.

There's still so much going on and so much still to go. It's no wonder she's not getting back to work yet, this new development is gross but not surprising. We all knew it anyway!

These people deserve prison time tbh. 

4 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

This, we all caught that money being moved. So why are we acting like Lou is not sitting on $600 million of Britneys money. Yeah she wont get it back, but out Lou in Jail, and freeze her assets.

No no no luv. that's not what happened.

Lou's business had a valuation at $60M in say 2019

then in 2020 it went to like 680M+ after Jamie Lyin moved around $540-600M of Britney's money over.

BUT they got caught so they had to move it BACk to britney's trust. 

that's not the problem. It's back in her trust. The problem for Lou is how do you use that to increase the valuation of your business (money laundering) and then in 2021 it went back down to around $60M

See think of it like Kylie Jenner they pretended her company was worth a billion so that when she did sell it investors would pay more to get 51% interest but it was not a 1B company.

had Lou not gotten caught because Jamie Lyin's stupid azz they might have gotten away with it. Lou created shell accounts in one of the islands Bermuda/virgin islands or Panama where there's no or very little tracking and monitoring requirements as opposed to say the old traditional offshore account dealings in a Swiss bank account which is very stringent and meticulous 

See these videos below and get into the TEA, my luv

MY SUMMATION: Lou knew what the fk her ugly oaf looking never had good sex in her life, inbred culture degenerate looking azz was doing weaseling her way into that family, Jamie's dumb horny azz received a Monica Lewinsky from that trollop and she agreed to lend him $40k and then took over control but he didn't budge on her being the co-conservator NOT because he cared about Britney but he didn't want to share control. This ugly mongrel was ok with it because she was going to get her money long range anyways.

2008-

comeback secured, brand restored (not entirely but still) in 2008. 

2013-

In 2013, Britney has a massively successful Vegas residency it extends for 2 years its taken to Asia and Europe then extended for another year and ends off with a NYE dick clark performance.

2019-

Britney wants a break and Jamie out. They scoff and push her to do another residency. She goes on strike.

They pretend she relapsed mentally and push her to a "wellness" center meanwhile estate planning thinking this is going to be the end. They were going to Marilyn Monroe her situation which is why in 2018/9 they signed a signature apparel deal but I don't think it took off because of COVID. 
Free britney started. they panicked and denied and called us conspiracy theorists meanwhile behind the scenes planning for the end. I think pre covid they were going to say she went 5150 again and didn't make it right in time for the apparel line to be released but Britney messed up those plans and so they couldn't just use that and COVID wasn't yet around but i'm sure they would have tried had something fishy happened in 2020 like it did in 2019.

2020-2021

Lou gets Jamie Lyin NOT Bessemer trust to move money gets caught because it wasn't approved. Jamie Lyin resigns and stuff is bubbling up and then in 2021 Britney parts the read sea by speaking her truth.

Spears, Lou and dem

45 minutes ago, slw84 said:

No no no luv. that's not what happened.

Lou's business had a valuation at $60M in say 2019

then in 2020 it went to like 680M+ after Jamie Lyin moved around $540-600M of Britney's money over.

BUT they got caught so they had to move it BACk to britney's trust. 

that's not the problem. It's back in her trust. The problem for Lou is how do you use that to increase the valuation of your business (money laundering) and then in 2021 it went back down to around $60M

See think of it like Kylie Jenner they pretended her company was worth a billion so that when she did sell it investors would pay more to get 51% interest but it was not a 1B company.

had Lou not gotten caught because Jamie Lyin's stupid azz they might have gotten away with it. Lou created shell accounts in one of the islands Bermuda/virgin islands or Panama where there's no or very little tracking and monitoring requirements as opposed to say the old traditional offshore account dealings in a Swiss bank account which is very stringent and meticulous 

See these videos below and get into the TEA, my luv

MY SUMMATION: Lou knew what the fk her ugly oaf looking never had good sex in her life, inbred culture degenerate looking azz was doing weaseling her way into that family, Jamie's dumb horny azz received a Monica Lewinsky from that trollop and she agreed to lend him $40k and then took over control but he didn't budge on her being the co-conservator NOT because he cared about Britney but he didn't want to share control. This ugly mongrel was ok with it because she was going to get her money long range anyways.

2008-

comeback secured, brand restored (not entirely but still) in 2008. 

2013-

In 2013, Britney has a massively successful Vegas residency it extends for 2 years its taken to Asia and Europe then extended for another year and ends off with a NYE dick clark performance.

2019-

Britney wants a break and Jamie out. They scoff and push her to do another residency. She goes on strike.

They pretend she relapsed mentally and push her to a "wellness" center meanwhile estate planning thinking this is going to be the end. They were going to Marilyn Monroe her situation which is why in 2018/9 they signed a signature apparel deal but I don't think it took off because of COVID. 
Free britney started. they panicked and denied and called us conspiracy theorists meanwhile behind the scenes planning for the end. I think pre covid they were going to say she went 5150 again and didn't make it right in time for the apparel line to be released but Britney messed up those plans and so they couldn't just use that and COVID wasn't yet around but i'm sure they would have tried had something fishy happened in 2020 like it did in 2019.

2020-2021

Lou gets Jamie Lyin NOT Bessemer trust to move money gets caught because it wasn't approved. Jamie Lyin resigns and stuff is bubbling up and then in 2021 Britney parts the read sea by speaking her truth.

Spears, Lou and dem

Wait im confused on how Britney is only worth $60 million if the $600 million was sent back to her trust. Wouldnt that mean she still is worth $660 million, or am i missing something. (I havent watched the videos you put up so maybe those will answer it for me.)

4 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Fans who followed the case, know.

But when will they be brought to Justice?
Jamie has been evading this case for months now

He doesn't even have the resources to do so, so imagine Lou

we need for the court to do their Job!

I read there’s 3 court hearings this month. Let’s see

Edited by Jeremiah

Sadly that ugly vile devil of a ***** too rich now to serve time. I doubt she’ll be locked up for more than months if even that. Hate this system.

28 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Wait im confused on how Britney is only worth $60 million if the $600 million was sent back to her trust. Wouldnt that mean she still is worth $660 million, or am i missing something. (I havent watched the videos you put up so maybe those will answer it for me.)

So wealthy people usually place most of their money in offshore accounts a la swiss bank accounts. they don't have to report on it or get taxed/audited.

REPORTABLE income is $60M to the courts. 

For instance, Mariah is worth over $500M and around 600M by now but when she divorced that cornball Nick Cannon her reportable income was $125M. that's not how much she's worth in full but that's all she was required to report to IRS/courts etc. Other monies is reinvested in companies/shares or offshore accounts for tax purposes.

So the SJB trust has a bulk of her money $600M that is in a trust that can't be used just because someone wants to pull out money. That's mainly for her kids.

Most of the $600M is from her fragrances. Her ads/tour/show and other profits are likely what she lives off of.

Keep in mind the fragrance empire sold $2B worth of perfume over 30 different kinds and she pocketed a $12M advance in 2004 and gets a percentage of each bottle sold then expenses and costs are taking out before she gets her cut

ALSO I forgot to mention in my dissertation above that AFTER britney went on strike Jamie Spears added himself to her will and likely trust in case she died "by accident" he'd be able to control the money.

Artists don't live off of their principal they live off of brand deals/touring/salary money/investments and interest money. Principal balances are stored in offshore accounts and/or invested in businesses/stock etc.

So the thing is she HAS most of her money but she actually earned more than enough to be worth higher than $660M because they likely skimmed money off the top and they kept taking percentages approved by the corrupt judges granting Jamie to get 1.5% of ticket sales revenue and other things.

The media is telling a half truth when saying she's worth only $60M but it's what they have access to (court records).

Edited by slw84

2 hours ago, Britney Is Fierce said:

Takes time. Hopefully it gets resolved in the next 2-3 years.

9 minutes ago, slw84 said:

So wealthy people usually place most of their money in offshore accounts a la swiss bank accounts. they don't have to report on it or get taxed/audited.

REPORTABLE income is $60M to the courts. 

For instance, Mariah is worth over $500M and around 600M by now but when she divorced that cornball Nick Cannon her reportable income was $125M. that's not how much she's worth in full but that's all she was required to report to IRS/courts etc. Other monies is reinvested in companies/shares or offshore accounts for tax purposes.

So the SJB trust has a bulk of her money $600M that is in a trust that can't be used just because someone wants to pull out money. That's mainly for her kids.

Most of the $600M is from her fragrances. Her ads/tour/show and other profits are likely what she lives off of.

Keep in mind the fragrance empire sold $2B worth of perfume over 30 different kinds and she pocketed a $12M advance in 2004 and gets a percentage of each bottle sold then expenses and costs are taking out before she gets her cut

ALSO I forgot to mention in my dissertation above that AFTER britney went on strike Jamie Spears added himself to her will and likely trust in case she died "by accident" he'd be able to control the money.

Artists don't live off of their principal they live off of brand deals/touring/salary money/investments and interest money. Principal balances are stored in offshore accounts and/or invested in businesses/stock etc.

So the thing is she HAS most of her money but she actually earned more than enough to be worth higher than $660M because they likely skimmed money off the top and they kept taking percentages approved by the corrupt judges granting Jamie to get 1.5% of ticket sales revenue and other things.

The media is telling a half truth when saying she's worth only $60M but it's what they have access to (court records).

Ok bet. I thought the money was just vanished. Thanks for the insight.

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

No those are psychedelics. Psychotropics mess with your brain chemistry and change the way it works forever a lot of the time. If you’ve ever heard anyone with bipolar who has had a manic episode talk about why they stopped taking their meds it’s usually because they can make you feel completely empty and void of any type of emotion or joy. They can be good for some people depending on their use, but judging by Britney and all the ‘robotney’ jokes over the years it’s pretty clear she was being medically abused here and honestly I wouldn’t be shocked if their ultimate goal was some kind of chemical lobotomy with the way they’re talking about administering these highly dangerous, life changing drugs. 

50 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Takes time. Hopefully it gets resolved in the next 2-3 years.

It won’t be able to. I don’t think there’s even a year left with the statute of limitations which is heartbreaking because we may ultimately find out exactly what they did to her and have it confirmed in court docs, but these animals won’t have to pay one little bit. Devastating for Brit. 

vigilante justice please :duca: 

lou and co. deserve to ROT. 

No those are psychedelics. Psychotropics mess with your brain chemistry and change the way it works forever a lot of the time. If you’ve ever heard anyone with bipolar who has had a manic episode talk about why they stopped taking their meds it’s usually because they can make you feel completely empty and void of any type of emotion or joy. They can be good for some people depending on their use, but judging by Britney and all the ‘robotney’ jokes over the years it’s pretty clear she was being medically abused here and honestly I wouldn’t be shocked if their ultimate goal was some kind of chemical lobotomy with the way they’re talking about administering these highly dangerous, life changing drugs. 

Ok wow.

It won’t be able to. I don’t think there’s even a year left with the statute of limitations which is heartbreaking because we may ultimately find out exactly what they did to her and have it confirmed in court docs, but these animals won’t have to pay one little bit. Devastating for Brit. 

Well, I sure hope they reach the statutes of limitation on at least one thing if they can't do it for all. Some justice is better than none.

Did anyone peep the TMZ update??

UPDATE

11:43 AM PT -- Tri Star attorney Scott Edelman tells TMZ, "This is materially misleading. AS all the evidence makes abundantly clear, the conservatorship was set up on the recommendation of legal counsel, not Tri Star, and approved by the Court for more than 12 years. In fact, Tri Star was not even the business manager for the conservatorship when it was established. Cherry-picked excerpts from emails cannot change the facts, which is why this nonsense will all end once and for all when records are unsealed."

What do they mean by the records becoming unsealed?? :huh:

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Did anyone peep the TMZ update??

What do they mean by the records becoming unsealed?? :huh:

They’re stuck in some kind of 1950s mindset where having a mental illness means you deserve to be sent away. They can’t comprehend how people wouldn’t care or even be supportive of Britney if it actually came out she did live with something like bipolar and are basically threatening her with unsealing and having to bare the shame and stigma of that when nowadays literally everyone and their mother has a mental health issue of some kind and it’s nothing to be embarrassed about. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.