Lou Taylor emails EXPOSE her plan behind Britney’s Conservatorship per new legal docs

CarCAL22

@CarCAL22 You should update the OP and thread title because more e-mails have been released, exposing again Lou Taylor, Jamie, Lynn and some lawyers.

• Lou is saying that she's "really excited" that Britney got placed under a conservatorship and that it was "perfect".

• Gerladine Wyne is writting to Lou: "We need to preserve the credibility of all of our witnesses, especially the family, and most of all Lynne, as much of this case rests on her credibility".

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terylee

• James_Dean

• slw84

• CarCAL22

Pretty damning **** right there. Wonder how the snake is going to get out this :fan:

Updated the OP with the latest.

Lou really thought no one would find out about her plan, see you in jail honey :eatpopcorn:

An evil,  nefarious criminal. I hope she doesn't get away scot free from this. :celestial5:

I'd suggest following the thread from The New York Times' Liz Day for a breakdown of the emails Rosengart (Britney's Lawyer) has filed exposing Britney's former Business Manager, Lou Taylor.

Lou Taylor has been claiming she had no involvement in the c-ship but these emails show she was instrumental and even at one point was pitching to become a conservator of Britney.

Lou and Britney’s former assistant Robin have failed to show up to multiple depositions. 

Rosengart also mentioned Lou’s company, Tri-Star made atleast $18m from Britney. He also mentions how Britney was the first client they had, which led to Tri-Star now working with the Kardashian’s and Travis Scott.

Lou, her company and Jamie Spears are refusing to hand over documents to Britney’s lawyer. 

Tri-star received 5% of B’s revenues, so their $18M cut suggests B may have made $360M during cship, when Court docs say her net worth is $60M…

I mean I kinda knew her 5150's were planned by Team Con, but to see these emails with them all giddy and excited that their plans were working is so gross.

24 minutes ago, Terylee said:

And investigate Reva Goetz.

!!!

This f b needs to be investigated too

The incriminating proof is there. No wonder they're always resisting :jonny2: Rosengart just needs to opportunity to take them THIEVING LIARS out

It's so crazy that all these fan theories are actually true.

Why can't they be forced to hand over the documents and forced to appear at the deposition?

3 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Why can't they be forced to hand over the documents and forced to appear at the deposition?

That's what Rosengart is working on right now since they keep filing to have the depositions dismissed

11 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

That's what Rosengart is working on right now since they keep filing to have the depositions dismissed

Thanks, July 27 has to hurry up.

And let me get this straight. They planned the whole conservatorship and planned to give her psychotropic drugs BEFORE she got diagnosed. I mean we always suspected but here it is black and white. Lock them up. All of them.

57 minutes ago, Terylee said:

And investigate Reva Goetz.

I really hope she will be taken down at some point, but I have a feeling she covered her ass well because she knows the legal system. Lou Taylor and Jamie obviously didn't hide anything well since it's been so easy for Rosengart to get his hands on what we have so far. They were sloppy and reckless. But if they can get their hands on anything with Reva Goetz corresponding with lawyers/Lou/Jamie then I feel they could have a case there. For now the main focus is exposing TriStar and Jamie

I can't wait for this all to be over and for JUSTICE TO BE SERVED

They were pushing to give her psychotropic drugs regardless of diagnose. They wanted to control her from the start, not protect her. A court approved Britney's cship is this fraudulent way and this judge is still chilling somewhere. But the person I wanna see suffer the most if damn Robin, I despise her way more for some reason, maybe because even if she was only Lou's minion, she still had all power on Brit's daily life. She looked happy controlling every little thing from coffee to freaking sneakers, to push her around in public. 

Liz Day is a legend. She’s done so much to uncover shady **** in the cship. Love that Rosengart and Brit are going from Lou. Time for jail!!!

So TriStar extracted over $600 million by running Britney's business on behalf of her dad, without her consent. And then used that seed money to build their Kardashian and Paris Hilton empire? Dayum.

Time to open the jail and:

Lock Lou taylor up

Lock Robin Greenhill up

Lock Jamie Spears up

And lock the judge up who Tristar went shopping for to obtain the conservatorship. 

6 hours ago, Raiden said:

Actually more people belong in jail.

I- my bestie works there.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.