Saweetie updates fans on her debut album

nooniebao

3 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

the way it was submitted to DSPs and scrapped at last minute :toofunny2: her career is depressing 

1. Icy Chain

2. Pretty Girl Moshpit

3. Dreams

4. Saweetie’s Workout Plan

5. Vicious

6. Eeny Mini Miny Moe

7. Ratchet *****

8. Get It Girl (Bonus Track)

the way she's sitting on so many bops too... at least half of this was leaked / released :soda:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• stephen1108

• nooniebao

• Jay L

I cannot believe Icy Season got a date released, it was sent to press , DSPs and then nothing happened :deadbanana4:

and then Closer just came and went and there's been nothing since...

:redface:

8 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

I cannot believe Icy Season got a date released, it was sent to press , DSPs and then nothing happened :deadbanana4:

She’s had a couple of collaborations since then and she tweeted out her A&R’s email asking for beats (?) so I assume she’s started from scratch this year?

9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

When you put it like that :gaycat6: damn 

I remember she was teasing a new song at Rolling Loud last month and she hasn’t mentioned it since… :redface:

38 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She’s had a couple of collaborations since then and she tweeted out her A&R’s email asking for beats (?) so I assume she’s started from scratch this year?

35 minutes ago, Jay L said:

When you put it like that :gaycat6: damn 

I remember she was teasing a new song at Rolling Loud last month and she hasn’t mentioned it since… :redface:

Warner is ******* bones :deadbanana4:

i miss the icy queen 

dangerousalex

She's at a worse position than Kim omg :deadbanana4:

Even Latto stole her rent-a-female-rapper slot, poor girl

1 hour ago, Baby Blue said:

the way it was submitted to DSPs and scrapped at last minute :toofunny2: her career is depressing 

1. Icy Chain

2. Pretty Girl Moshpit

3. Dreams

4. Saweetie’s Workout Plan

5. Vicious

6. Eeny Mini Miny Moe

7. Ratchet *****

8. Get It Girl (Bonus Track)

Holy **** :deadbanana4:

And NO ONE leaked anything? :deadbanana4:

Saweetie had legit hype AND hits in 2020-21, I don't know why they put nothing out. It'd be platinum with Tap In, My Type, Best Friend and BTTS on it even if everything else bombed. 

On 6/29/2022 at 11:56 PM, hallucinate said:

now i like saweetie but nobody is asking/expecting an acclaimed body ‪of work from her. just give us the bops and go :nicole:

lmao came here to say the same thing

not "it's a culture. it's a language" 

meanwhile: Lil' waist, fat ass, *****, tap in

Funny how this continues to happen to the artists that accept quick lil Top 40 singles from the music industries most prolific abuser :redface:

"I realize my purpose with the platform God has given me"

God:

Pretty sure God did not create oceans and the stars so Saweetie could rap "twerk that ass for an icy chain"

• 2 weeks later...

She handed the project in to Warner recently. She’s pictured here with the head of her label on the left.

30 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She handed the project in to Warner recently. She’s pictured here with the head of her label on the left.

they better have a ******* amazing plan to get this campaign back on track :redface:

also "i'll believe it when i see it"

dangerousalex

21 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

they better have a ******* amazing plan to get this campaign back on track :redface:

also "i'll believe it when i see it"

dangerousalex

I hope they do but I don’t trust that things will align for her again like they did in 2020/2021. She had a run of singles that did well for her only to fail to capitalize on them.

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

I hope they do but I don’t trust that things will align for her again like they did in 2020/2021. She had a run of singles that did well for her only to fail to capitalize on them.

she just needs the right song to connect with the right audience. ICY GRL was that type of song. My Type was that type of song. etc. 

also a relevant feature wouldn't hurt either, the way she still has a Cardi collab in the vault lol

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

This is my fear too, Saweetie had a RUN going and they completely squandered it. Not dropping any EP around that time was a huge miss too. 

I'm glad she finally turned it in, but lets hope Warner doesn't send it back :deadbanana4: I don't see Her Name is Saweetie coming before 2023 now. 

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Watch this being another EP or a mixtape

saweetie3.thumb.gif.7820f363136f012c6370

I wonder if this is gonna be the lead? 

I'm rooting for my sis but I don't know how her label is going to let her release anytime soon with no hit in a long time and hype for her music is at an all time low :dancehall3: she needs to secure a big collab and push for an Icy Girl Winter release (again :deadbanana4:) since she missed her PBM summer window (again :redface:)

On 8/21/2022 at 8:21 PM, gettsleazy said:

Funny how this continues to happen to the artists that accept quick lil Top 40 singles from the music industries most prolific abuser :redface:

Changed the project name? ...or maybe this is a different project?

Not 12 songs being 33 minutes though :toofunny3:

edit: Another pre-album project it is. PBM never coming I fear :rip:

Edited by Automatic

On 9/5/2022 at 7:39 PM, Automatic said:

Changed the project name? ...or maybe this is a different project?

Not 12 songs being 33 minutes though :toofunny3:

edit: Another pre-album project it is. PBM never coming I fear :rip:

sigh sis release that cardi, miley, doja/tyga collab then drop the album and call it a ******* day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.