• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• stephen1108

• nooniebao

• Jay L

She'll go from being a mcdonalds deal to living off mcdonalds deals at thos rate 

It's ok I know that her Say So is coming. Saweetie keeps getting those cheques even if her music doesn't get released. She'll be ok.

now i like saweetie but nobody is asking/expecting an acclaimed body ‪of work from her. just give us the bops and go :nicole:

What a cringe statement. :toofunny3:

Crazy she hasn't released a debut yet though. 

Edited by jezebelvictoria

Don't involve God in everything to make it as if we cant criticise you

She’s adding all this extra pressure and expectations by giving these bs excuses lol. She should have released what she had when Best Friend was taking off cause now I don’t think PBM is ever coming :gaycat6:

Normani teas

jrAroca.gif

"This ain't no microwave ****! It's baking & it will definitely be worth the taste!"

more like all the singles they released flopped so theyre just scrapping and starting over every time

she knows a flop album would make her status lose on value so she'd lose out on lots of deals.

she's better off living this Rita Ora-celeb kind of lifestyle

Coming to debut at top 80 on Billboard 200 :jonny5:

I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe that she wants to give some quality material - but her whole appeal and brand is producing trendy, disposable music full of buzzwords and clichés that age like milk. The entire image she’s built is just not conducive to a body of work 

ooh the drama, mama

6 hours ago, hallucinate said:

now i like saweetie but nobody is asking/expecting an acclaimed body ‪of work from her. just give us the bops and go :nicole:

!

She's neither talented nor knows quality music so that statement is BS

Who is checking for an album from her tho? The label won't release it because they know it will flop and be a waste of investment.

She is an influencer/IG model with a record deal.

9 hours ago, Goofy said:

she knows a flop album would make her status lose on value so she'd lose out on lots of deals.

she's better off living this Rita Ora-celeb kind of lifestyle

I never thought of it like that, makes sense tho 

• 1 month later...

I Love A Thug still being on the album :deadbanana4:

Pretty Girl Moshpit making it tho!!!

1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

this is from July 2021, Vicious, Big Dreams and Pretty Girl Moshpit were scrapped from the album and put on the Icy Season EP, so it's safe to assume those are scrapped :toofunny2:

ijbol. we need a mass leak ala problematique :laugh:

what was the icy season tracklist btw? Wasn't Icy Chain and Pretty Girl Meditation on it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.