Update: R.Kelly guilty of 6 counts child exploitation in Chicago, more trials to come

Espresso

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Kool_Aid_King

• Joesuxx

• Trash

It’s actually insane how much people get away with when they’re famous. The fact he’s operated in plain sight as a predator for decades, collaborated with people and been co-signed by the industry shows we have a system that enables and protects abusers, particularly male abusers. We need to demand better as a society because the victims cannot wear the weight of this alone, they’ve already suffered enough.  

Bye *****. 

giphy.gif

Justice for his victims and Aaliyah is finally getting justice for what this trash did to her r.I.p angel

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, infrared said:

Not Ghislaine getting less please :rip:

I see a lot of people saying this, but she aided in the trafficking... Robert was DOING it. 

Justice is served.

Over 20 years late, but GOOD:clap3: the local horror stories I’ve been hearing about him in the streets of Chicago….smh at it taking this long 

7 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Over 20 years late, but GOOD:clap3: the local horror stories I’ve been hearing about him in the streets of Chicago….smh at it taking this long 

Literally. It seems like all of my friends who grew up around that area know of it.

I know he did some crazy **** and honestly the death sentence wouldn’t even be enough, but it’s wild how he got more time than international child sex trafficker to the elite Ghislaine Maxwell who gives me major MK ultra beta sex slave handler vibes. 

I know someone would still hold his hand 

2hZx.gif

Edited by Junlin

50 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

41 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Literally. It seems like all of my friends who grew up around that area know of it.

Yup. I've never lived in Chicago but I have family who have and I too have heard the stories. Like Kelly driving to middle and high schools in the local area to pick up young girls and would often try to to entice them with expensive and lavish gifts to lure in his victims. I'm glad he's behind bars but as we all know, there's still so many predators within the industry who are just as nefarious in their predatory ways just like R. Kelly. I personally believe years down the line, we'll start hearing similar stories about Drake. His "friendships" with barely legal women is weird as ****.

Imagine going from Mariah collabs to this:

(Touch my body remix/betcha gon know remix/live performance)

May he croak in there.

Justice served :clap3:

His celebrity enablers are disgusting for supporting him when this has been known for decades.

A literal monster

And hopefully 30M years in hell. What a disgusting pig!

11 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I see a lot of people saying this, but she aided in the trafficking... Robert was DOING it. 

Justice is served.

She also did the raping

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.