• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• spree

• Marla Singer

• Bloo

I thought the bill made it specific that any talk about diverse families was not against the law?

Disgusting but not surprised 

florida-bugs-bunny.gif

I just have to know what they think banning rainbows is gunna do. :bibliahh:

If Americans don’t burn their country up to down after all these things they don’t have salvation 

Do they think once the rainbow **** is gone that gays will wither up like flowers without rain? :rip: 

you can't effectively ban things when the internet exists, lol

Florida truly has become a joke at this point

Not banning rainbows. The second grade gotcha level of cringe here. Scum for brains. 

florida-bugs-bunny.gif

Americans out here laughing and joking about other countries when this **** is happening in their "progressive" nation :bibliahh:

Orange county Florida is very liberal and gay friendly with Disney being here 

Orlando is always ranked in the top ten for US cities with the highest LGBT % of the population  

Sucks that we are forced to follow republican laws bc all the rednecks in the low income areas around the state vote for these losers 

Edited by makeme

They should ban pictures of all spouses tbh, no just same-sex ones!

Edited by Kamil24

The banning of photos or discussion from teachers on their same-sex partners or gender identity and rainbow clothing is wrong but I hate that's it's getting all the attention when what's far more egregious here is getting ignored, and that's what in the Orange County proposal which is the forced outing of gay and trans students to parents. That's the headline here. 

I hope the ACLU and Lambda Legal is on that **** because I can't think of anything more reprehensible. Not surprised by the developments, but something resembling a legal fight has to take place from the non-profits to pick up the slack both locally and nationally others on the cultural legal left simply aren't giving.

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Americans out here laughing and joking about other countries when this **** is happening in their "progressive" nation :bibliahh:

The irony is these same American republicans would criticize other muslim countries for being backwards while they do this sh*t :ahh: these people are literally the same 

3 minutes ago, makeme said:

Orange county Florida is very liberal and gay friendly with Disney being here 

Orlando is always ranked in the top ten for US cities with the highest LGBT % of the population  

Sucks that we are forced to follow republican laws bc all the rednecks in the low income areas around the state vote for these losers 

My understanding is a lot of these policies are still in the proposal phase via the school board and consultation with state officials. 

That being said, I know there's at least 3 or 4 legal groups planning on filing suit as soon as they're adopted officially, so it's just going to be a mess.

If DeathSentence's goal was to attempt to install these rules without national, much less local, sustained attention or challenge, he's sorely mistaken.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.