Billboard: Drake 2022's #1 YTD Streaming Artist (4.16B), Taylor #3 (3.03B)

Hector

Drake dominates U.S. streaming by a wide margin so far in 2022. Through June 23, Drake had 4.16 billion on-demand streams, 37.3% more than YoungBoy Never Broke Again at No. 2 (with 3.37 billion) and 23.5% more than Taylor Swift at No. 3 (with 3.03 billion). 

https://www.billboard.com/pro/drake-honestly-nevermind-streams-marketshare/

Yeah he's definitely ending the year as the most-streamed artist in the US. He's held that title every year from 2015-2021 with the exception of 2019 when he was a close-second to Post Malone. 

I like his new album, nothing pretentious or entitled. 

YNBA has such a solid base wth. :deadbanana2:

Taylor :clap3:She has a chance to be #2 before the year is over too :clap3:

5 hours ago, bad guy said:

YNBA is the only shocking thing about this because what :rip:

He streams really well, mostly because of his massive discography. He has already released 2 albums this year and has another dropping in August. 

41 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

He streams really well, mostly because of his massive discography. He has already released 2 albums this year and has another dropping in August. 

I know he's popular I just rarely hear him outside his features.

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

I know he's popular I just rarely hear him outside his features.

Yeah, he doesn't have any bonafide chart hits to his name so it's not surprising you're not familiar with his music. I really only know of his stuff because I'm a fan of rap music but I don't actively check for his music. 

Not Taylor being global and slaying the US market. Local to Earth
Now announce those tour dates, sweetie :gaycat5:

we wanna hear these songs live 

Taylor the only 1 to not release an album :clap3:

13 hours ago, onewillowsilk said:

Three new album studios in one year? Wow he really work hard and still he can’t pass Drake 

9 hours ago, JorgeM said:

Three new album studios in one year? Wow he really work hard and still he can’t pass Drake 

Well, one was a "mixtape" but yeah, he'll be dropping 3 full-length projects this year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.