Dan Reynolds: Imagine Dragons wouldn't exist without Kelly Clarkson

EnterTheAttic

52 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Literal brain rot. 

Most of the haters on here act like their only songs are Believer and Thunder when they have some incredible songs in their discography like: 

When I see comments about their songs “sounding the same” I just can’t help but laugh because all that says is “I haven’t listened to their albums” - they’re actually a very diverse group if you take the time to turn off the radio for once and do some research. :eli:

You forgot Shots and Next To Me, but you proved your point. :gaycat:

OT: thank you, Kelly Clarkson. :clap3:It's probably the only male lead band that I ever cared about and Dan is such a hot and sweet guy. :gaycat2:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cutthroat

• EnterTheAttic

• Luckitty

• computer.boy

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

You forgot Shots and Next To Me, but you proved your point. :gaycat:

OT: thank you, Kelly Clarkson. :clap3:It's probably the only male lead band that I ever cared about and Dan is such a hot and sweet guy. :gaycat2:

I didn’t forget them, I just limited myself to 3 songs. I could have listed 30+ songs tbh. Imagine Legends discography is solid. :gaycat5:

Lemme stream one of their two good songs, It’s Time and Shots :katie2:

• ATRL Moderator

Dan is such a sweetheart, we have to stan

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525bdbc5c84e45782885

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

imagine dragons wouldn't exist without his family's connections*

been saying this

kelly is not even top 10 who they should be thankful to

19 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

You’re so transparent. You’re only saying this because of the video that attention-seeking baguette posted on TikTok, because like most of ATRL, you just echo what others say because you’re unable to come up with your own thoughts. So I’ll say to you, ATRL user Luckitty what I said in that thread: 

“What is this… :rip: 

The thing I don’t understand is, Imagine Dragons have demos / songs dating back as far as 2007, which is 5 years before they got signed to a major label. I don’t know why he’s trying to insinuate that because of who Dans dad is, that meant they didn’t have to work to get where they are today? I could understand his point more if they just appeared out of nowhere with a hit song, but they didn’t. 

They were touring / making music as a band years before signing a major record deal. Also, I find it hilarious how we’re in pride month and instead of using his platform to highlight how much activism Dan / ID have done / continue to do for the LGBT+ community he chooses this instead. Messy gays will be messy.

:eli:

not really i always knew that his brother was a manager(?) for a band i liked

Aw, Dan is such a great person to watch, hard not to like him. :heart2: 

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Literally. What's not to like?

His horrid basic music, to begin with. 

16 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

His horrid basic music, to begin with. 

Their music is good and successful too. Sounds like a you problem to me :celestial:

ID are literally harmless and Dan is such an ally, don't get the hate in here, y'all hate anything with a ***** :rip: 

I like Kelly . But how is that a program/talk show? Idk it feels like you're stuck hanging out with that one slightly tipsy white girl at the bar , when you wanna go home and she just keeps on talking so you gotta just sit and pretend you're listening out of respect. 

I think she needs some training. And some major changes to the show so she can be the next ellen. Regardless of what we all think Ellen was a great host. 

1 hour ago, TouchinFree said:

I like Kelly . But how is that a program/talk show? Idk it feels like you're stuck hanging out with that one slightly tipsy white girl at the bar , when you wanna go home and she just keeps on talking so you gotta just sit and pretend you're listening out of respect. 

I think she needs some training. And some major changes to the show so she can be the next ellen. Regardless of what we all think Ellen was a great host. 

She interrupts sometimes, but she just won an Emmy for best host (third year in a row) and her ratings are doing really well. Also just recently got the Ellen time slot, so she kind of already is “the next Ellen”… She may not be everyone’s favorite host, but I think that goes for every host. A lot of people love her personality and know she is genuinely excited instead of just sitting there with a blank face. She probably will improve as years go on, but she’s already doing just fine. :-) 

Anyway, Dan seems nice. Seems shy, but funny.

Edited by Ab1818

Did Dan always have that body?  Like damn.

I can’t remember what it was like during the debut

25 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

She interrupts sometimes, but she just won an Emmy for best host (second year in a row) and her ratings are doing really well. Also just recently got the Ellen time slot, so she kind of already is “the next Ellen”… She may not be everyone’s favorite host, but I think that goes for every host. A lot of people love her personality and know she is genuinely excited instead of just sitting there with a blank face. She probably will improve as years go on, but she’s already doing just fine. :-) 

She's won best talk show host 3 years In a row not 2...outstanding talk show 2x row 

She's killing it the haters can seethe 

Edited by KCFan2014

10 hours ago, Cutthroat said:

Literal brain rot. 

Most of the haters on here act like their only songs are Believer and Thunder when they have some incredible songs in their discography like: 

When I see comments about their songs “sounding the same” I just can’t help but laugh because all that says is “I haven’t listened to their albums” - they’re actually a very diverse group if you take the time to turn off the radio for once and do some research. :eli:

:clap3:
everybody go stream Bullet in a gun 

OT: kings and Queen 

10 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Demons alone erases the discographies of half of atrl’s faves...

This truth

4 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

She interrupts sometimes, but she just won an Emmy for best host (third year in a row) and her ratings are doing really well. Also just recently got the Ellen time slot, so she kind of already is “the next Ellen”… She may not be everyone’s favorite host, but I think that goes for every host. A lot of people love her personality and know she is genuinely excited instead of just sitting there with a blank face. She probably will improve as years go on, but she’s already doing just fine. :-) 

Maybe with time she'll gain more experience. She's better than other hosts still. I can't stand fallon for example , just terrible and wants everything about him. She has lots of potential. 

Some gays in this forum may deserve to live miserable

Imagine hating on an ally as entire being just bc you can't dance like a sl*t in front of mirror to their music

OT : we need a collab!

Bring Pop-Rock Kelly back

17 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

Some gays in this forum may deserve to live miserable

Imagine hating on an ally as entire being just bc you can't dance like a sl*t in front of mirror to their music

OT : we need a collab!

Bring Pop-Rock Kelly back

Honestly

On 6/28/2022 at 2:11 PM, Josh said:

we're not talking about Maroon 5

Right?

Like..some of yall hating on them? no idea

they have been so supportive of gays for example

oh yea, I forgot

yall will label that as Pandering again!

then go on to bash Lil Nas X and call him a messy gay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.