• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cutthroat

• EnterTheAttic

• Luckitty

• RockStarShit101

Humble, charitable, an LGBT+ ally, great father AND hot? Dan Reynolds…

200.gif

#ThankYouKelly

I love Kelly, so it's a bit sad to hear she was partly responsible for that aural diarrhea being unleased on the world. 

4 minutes ago, Khal said:

I love Kelly, so it's a bit sad to hear she was partly responsible for that aural diarrhea being unleased on the world. 

Stream this masterpiece and SEETHE. :heart:

27 minutes ago, Khal said:

they're better than her in every single way. just say you hate men and go

I don't follow Kelly Clarkson, but didn't she just have a terrible divorce behind her? They should be more tactful.

39 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

just say you hate men and go

:rip:

1 hour ago, Cutthroat said:

Humble, charitable, an LGBT+ ally, great father AND hot? Dan Reynolds…

200.gif

#ThankYouKelly

Literally. What's not to like?

1 hour ago, Khal said:

we're not talking about Maroon 5

• ATRL Moderator
47 minutes ago, Josh said:

we're not talking about Maroon 5

Oop :eli:

Y'all they are literally harmless, ID just does their thing why do they have so many people pressed?

RockStarShit101

you guys are hating on the wrong people instead of supporting the group or don't its your choice but just don't be nasty 

20 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

you guys are hating on the wrong people instead of supporting the group or don't its your choice but just don't be nasty 

But they don’t make bops that I can drink my vodka tonic to. :beach:

RockStarShit101
1 minute ago, Tusk said:

But they don’t make bops that I can drink my vodka tonic to. :beach:

then don't listen to them 

but who's your favorite artist/band?

5 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

then don't listen to them 

but who's your favorite artist/band?

It was sarcasm 

44 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Oop :eli:

Y'all they are literally harmless, ID just does their thing why do they have so many people pressed?

Literal brain rot. 

Most of the haters on here act like their only songs are Believer and Thunder when they have some incredible songs in their discography like: 

When I see comments about their songs “sounding the same” I just can’t help but laugh because all that says is “I haven’t listened to their albums” - they’re actually a very diverse group if you take the time to turn off the radio for once and do some research. :eli:

4 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

imagine dragons wouldn't exist without his family's connections*

I mean, that’s just a blatant lie. But thanks for your hot take ATRL user Luckitty. :eli:

Demons is in my driving playlist.

Edited by tshwark

3 hours ago, Khal said:

Demons alone erases the discographies of half of atrl’s faves...

40 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

I mean, that’s just a blatant lie. But thanks for your hot take ATRL user Luckitty. :eli:

how is it a lie? are you saying his family don't have connections in the music industry?

5 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

how is it a lie? are you saying his family don't have connections in the music industry?

You’re so transparent. You’re only saying this because of the video that attention-seeking baguette posted on TikTok, because like most of ATRL, you just echo what others say because you’re unable to come up with your own thoughts. So I’ll say to you, ATRL user Luckitty what I said in that thread: 

“What is this… :rip: 

The thing I don’t understand is, Imagine Dragons have demos / songs dating back as far as 2007, which is 5 years before they got signed to a major label. I don’t know why he’s trying to insinuate that because of who Dans dad is, that meant they didn’t have to work to get where they are today? I could understand his point more if they just appeared out of nowhere with a hit song, but they didn’t. 

They were touring / making music as a band years before signing a major record deal. Also, I find it hilarious how we’re in pride month and instead of using his platform to highlight how much activism Dan / ID have done / continue to do for the LGBT+ community he chooses this instead. Messy gays will be messy.

:eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.